5 Days Great Kenya Budget Safari Masai Mara and The Lakes
Great Kenya Budget Safari
Cost from usd $540 p.p group joining safaris.
– Daily group joining safaris departure available and guaranteed upon confirmation.
– No minimum number or a maximum number required to book Kenya budget safari.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The Kenya budget safari starts in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province, the great Masai Mara famous for the annual migration July to October, Lake Naivasha, and finishes at Nairobi.
– Professional and knowledgeable driver-guide guaranteed.
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
– Game drive at Hell’s gate and Nature walk at the gorge to see the rock layers.
GREAT KENYA BUDGET SAFARI.
Enjoy a great Kenya budget safari to great destinations Kenya safari with an affordable Kenya safari package for a group joining safaris. The Kenya budget safari is customized to cover the great Masai mara game reserve, Lake Nakuru national park, and Lake Naivasha Hell’s gate national park. This is a short Kenya safari tour for Kenya wildlife adventure in Masai mara game reserve, Bird watching in Lake Nakuru and Lake Naivasha plus great activities at Hell’s gate national park.
DAY 1: NAIROBI TO MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE.
Early morning pick up from your Nairobi area and be transferred to our office, meet other tourists as it’s a group joining safaris, and be introduced to Kenya safari driver-guide. After a stopover at the great rift valley viewpoint and Narok town arrive at Masai mara campsite late afternoon, check-in, and enjoy a little siesta.
With the Kenya safari package, you are scheduled for an evening game drive inside the Masai mara game reserve in search of several wild animals that inhabit this game reserve. Enjoy the Kenya wildlife adventure till sunset, return to the campsite with a great first-day Kenya budget safari drive, dinner, bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: KENYA BUDGET SAFARI.
The Kenya safari package for group joining safaris requires each tourist to enjoy an early morning breakfast as you prepare for a full day Kenya wildlife adventure safari. Leave the campsite before 0800 am with packed lunch to enable you to oy long hours inside the mara game reserve. Transverse from one area of Masai mara game reserve with several up-close encounters of wild animals for great Kenya wildlife adventure safari.
The great Kenya budget safari takes us up to the mara river which is always the point of crossing for the great annual migration of wildebeest and zebras, enjoy your picnic lunch near the mara river and continue with an amazing search for the great wildlife of Masai Mara. Enjoy its beauty up to 1700 hrs, leave the park for an optional activity, Dinner Bonfire as you share your group joining safaris memories with other tourists.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA TO NAKURU.
Early morning enjoys a great Kenya wildlife adventure safari to track the wildcats as they hunt their prey while grazing freely on the wet grass. See the sunrise then return to the campsite for a full breakfast, check out, and leave Masai Mara for Nakuru town where you will be spending your night. Kenya safari package for group joining safaris may have some tourists covering Masai mara only and after lunch, they will return to Nairobi.
With the remaining group proceed to Nakuru town with a stopover at Lake Naivasha for an optional boat ride at extra cost, with the views of Lake Elementaita drive to Nakuru town arriving at your hotel early evening, later on, the same hotel enjoy dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: SAFARI LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK.
Today the Kenya budget safari is scheduled for a safari drive at Lake Nakuru national park where you are guaranteed the black and white rhinoceros, Flamingos, Lions, Giraffe, Zebras, Antelopes among other animals. Enjoy a 4 hours safari drive for Kenya wildlife adventure with a visit to Baboon viewpoint cliff, Later at around 1100 am leave the park and drive to Naivasha town arriving in time for hot lunch. Afternoon at leisure or decide to relax at the hotel, Dinner and overnight at the same hotel.
DAY 5: LAKE NAIVASHA HELL’S GATE NATIONAL PARK.
Early breakfast at the hotel, today our Kenya budget safari takes us to Hell’s gate national park which sits on the Lake Naivasha area for a safari drive or bicycle cycling to cover the 14 km to the gorge. Hell’s gate is one of the parks where you can walk with animals as there no predators. Enjoy a guided nature walk at the gorge to see the rock layers, later ascend to the main gate leave Naivasha with a stopover for lunch and arrive in Nairobi late afternoon.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Entrance fees.
– Game drives.
– Complimentary pick-up/Drop.
– Services of a professional and knowledgeable driver-guide.
– 2 Nights accommodation at the camp and 2 nights at a budget hotel.
– 1 Liter of Mineral water each day.
– Meals first day L, D, full days B, L, D, and last day B, L.
– Things of personal use e. toothpaste/brush, Repellents or ointments
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters
– Any optional activity