5 Days Perfect Wildlife Kenya Safari Holiday Tour Package
Kenya Safari Holiday Tour
Package cost from usd $1510 p.p
– Minimum 2 Tourists required to book the Kenya Safari holiday Tour.
– Transport Customized Comfortable Safari Van.
– Accommodation recommended is subject to availability otherwise a similar lodge.
– Kenya Safari Holiday Tour covers three Parks and you are guaranteed the Big Five.
– Kenya Safari Holiday Tour starts in Nairobi but can end either in Nairobi, Namanga Border, or Email to connect a bus to Mombasa.
– Pick up and drop off are complimentary, be ready to meet our driver at the airport.
– Kenya Safari Holiday Tour Package includes Entrance fees, meals, and drinking water.
KENYA SAFARI HOLIDAY TOUR
Book a 5 days perfect wildlife Kenya Safari Holiday tour package for Masai Mara Game Reserve, Lake Nakuru National park, and Amboseli National park for the best of Kenya game reserves and National Parks. Kenya Safari Holiday Tour Package allows Tourists to Explore and discover the beauty of Kenya guaranteeing all the big five and a large population of the African wildlife species with a climax of immense views of Mount Kilimanjaro located at the border of Kenya and Tanzania.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Early in the morning meet our Kenya Safari driver-guide at your confirmed pick-up point and start the Kenya safari holiday tour, drive with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley Viewpoint to witness the escarpment wall and via Narok Town to arrive at Masai Mara Game reserve Tented campsite or Lodge in time for check-in, hot lunch and a little siesta.
The Kenya Safari Holiday Tour package is scheduled for an evening game drive in the Masai mara game reserve to explore and discover the African wildlife species that inhabit here till late evening, witness the sunset, and drive back to the lodge or Tented Camp for dinner, Bonfire and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Enjoy African breakfast at your lodge and depart with a packed picnic lunch for an 8 hours Kenya safari holiday tour experience as you transverse across Masai mara savanna grassland with great up-close encounters of African wildlife species and birds such as the Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, Leopard, Cheetah, Hyena, Elands, Gazelles, Antelopes, Waterbuck, Vultures, Hammerkop among others.
Arrive Mara river which is always the crossing point during the annual Great Migration from July to October at noon to see the hippopotamus and crocodiles, Break for the picnic lunch in the wildness and continue to build your African safari memories till late evening, Exit the Kenya game reserve and drive to the lodge or tented camp for an optional activity, Dinner Bonfire, and Overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Early morning experience another Kenya safari holiday tour game drive in Masai mara game reserve to witness the sunrise and track the African wildlife species, return to the lodge or tented camp for full breakfast, check out and drive to Lake Nakuru National park with a stopover at Lake Naivasha for optional boat ride at extra cost.
Arrive at Lake Nakuru National Park Main gate in the early evening for registration and a game drive till sunset, drive to Lake Nakuru Lodge located inside the park for check-In, Dinner, Bonfire as you enjoy amazing views of the Lake Nakuru, and some game drive for animals that approach the lodge then overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy breakfast with thrilling views of Lake Nakuru National Park, check out with packed picnic lunch for another Kenya safari holiday tour game drive in Lake Nakuru for at Least an hour, exit Lake Nakuru National park, and drive to Amboseli National Park via Nairobi. Arrive at Amboseli National Park main gate in the early evening for a short evening game drive, late drive to Amboseli AA lodge for dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 5: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK – NAIROBI
Early breakfast at the lodge, depart for 6 hours Kenya Safari Holiday Tour Package to cover the Amboseli National Park plains in search of the African wildlife species, The Amboseli National Park viewpoint for thrilling views, and the Amboseli National Park swampy area where the Jumbo Elephants graze and bathe in abundance as well other African wildlife species meet in search for the drinking water.
By noon exit Amboseli National park for hot lunch at the lodge and drive back to Nairobi with great Kenya Safari Holiday Tour Memories where the Kenya safari guide will drop you at your Nairobi Destination in the late evening.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D, B.L.D, B.L.D, B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 liters of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit Maasai village on day 2 evening.
– Optional activity at Lake Naivasha if any.