3 Days Kenya Tented Camp Safari Great Masai Mara Game Reserve
Kenya Tented Camp Safari
Package cost from usd $1840 p.p
– Transport on a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
– A minimum of two clients required to book Kenya Tented Camp safari.
– Kenya Tented Camp Safari starts in Nairobi to Masai Mara Game reserve by road and ends back in Nairobi.
– Full board accommodation, game drive at the conservancy, and Sundowner on day one.
– The accommodation to be secured at Entumoto Toto Camp.
– Guaranteed safari upon confirmation by Absolute Holiday Safaris staff.
– Accommodation can be done at a similar tented Camp like Mara West Camp.
– Conservancy fees also covered by the package.
KENYA TENTED CAMP SAFARI
Enjoy a 3 days Kenya tented camp safari great Masai Mara Game Reserve for an unforgettable safari Experience, The Kenya Luxury Safaris takes us to Entumoto safari camp located at Siana Conservancy in Masai Mara Game Reserve to experience the best Kenya Wildlife adventure safari. Explore and discover the beauty of the Kenya Masai mara game reserve with the best Kenya Tented camp safari accommodation.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Early morning meet our Kenya Safari driver-guide at your Nairobi pick-up point and be transferred to our office to start the 3 days Kenya tented camp safari to the great and famous Masai mara game reserve. Leave Nairobi with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint, descend and drive via Narok Town to Sekenani gate.
Arrive at Entumoto Safari camp in time for a hot lunch, siesta and enjoy an evening game drive at the conservancy, return to the campsite to meet other Tourists for a sundowner and bonfire inside the conservancy, late evening return to Entumoto Safari Camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Early African breakfast at the camp then leave with packed picnic lunch boxes for a full day Kenya wildlife adventure safari inside Masai mara game reserve, Masai mara game reserve is popular for the large population of African animals and the annual great migration of wildebeest and zebras. Enjoy up-close encounters with wild animals such as Lions, Elephants, Buffalos, Zebras, Giraffes, Waterbuck, Gazelles, Antelopes, Hyena, Vultures among others.
Arrive mara river at noon which is always the point of the crossing during the great annual migration, see the hippopotamus and crocodiles on the mara river banks, break for a picnic lunch a few miles from the Mara river and continue building your Kenya safari memories till late evening. Exit the Kenya game reserve and transverse the conservancy back to Entumoto Safari Camp for an optional activity, dinner, and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – NAIROBI
Early morning leave the camp for the final Masai mara game reserve safari drive, see the sunrise and track the prey as the graze freely and the predators as they hunt them, if you will be lucky enough witness a hunt and a kill, return to the camp for a full breakfast, check out and leave Entumoto Safari Camp back to Nairobi where your Kenya safari guide will drop you at your Nairobi destination.
– Transport on 4×4 land cruiser.
– Accommodation full board.
– Entrance fees, Conservancy fees, and all Government taxes.
– 2 liters of Mineral water each day.
– Services of professional and knowledgeable Guide.
– Pick up from the airport and drop off after safari.
– Things of personal nature item.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Drinks both alcoholic and beverages.
– Tip to the crew.