6 Days Incredible Kenya Wildlife Adventure Tour
Kenya Wildlife Adventure Tour
1 Pax usd $2370
2 Pax usd $1610 p.p joining
3 Pax usd $1495 p.p joining
4 pax usd $1365 p.p joining
5 Pax Usd $1315 p.p joining
6 Pax usd $1280 p.p joining
N/B: The rates do not include Holiday Supplements for Easter, Christmas, and new year.
– Price for children below 3 years is free.
– Price for children between 3-11 years shall be 50% of the adult rate.
– Price for children between 12 -17 years shall be discounted $100 from the adult Rate.
– At Least 2 pax required to book a Kenya wildlife adventure tour.
– Transport on a comfortable customized safari van with an open roof for game viewing.
– Kenya safari package cost covers accommodation, entrance fees, government taxes, and meals.
– Kenya wildlife adventure tour starts either at Nairobi Hotel or with a Pick up from the airport and ends at the same point.
– Guaranteed of all the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard, and Rhino.
– Join Absolute Holiday Safaris for the best of Kenya safari package and you will build a great African safari tour Experience.
KENYA WILDLIFE ADVENTURE TOUR
Experience a great and best Kenya wildlife adventure tour for the Kenya safari, the tour is well customized to cover the best destinations for a thrilling African Safari Experience. This tour will start with the great Amboseli national park well known for its large herds of elephants and views of Mount Kilimanjaro, Lake Nakuru national park where we guarantee all the tourist to see white and black Rhinoceros and finish with the famous Masai mara game reserve which will be the climax for building awesome Kenya wildlife adventure tour memories.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Scheduled pick up from your area within the Nairobi area and be briefed of the Kenya wildlife adventure tour and introduced to Kenya safari guide who will be with you for the six days African safari. Start the safari tour using the busy Nairobi – Mombasa highway and arrive at Amboseli National park before 1100 am.
Pick picnic lunches and proceed for the first safari drive in search of the African wildlife that inhabits this national park such as Zebras, Jumbo elephants, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Wildebeest, Antelopes, Hyena, Lions among Other great animals and birds. Return to Aa Amboseli Lodge after enjoying the sunset with a great day Kenya safari memories, dinner, and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Early breakfast at the lodge as the Kenya safari guide brief you on the daily expectation of the Kenya wildlife adventure tour, it’s a full day of safari drive in search of the wildlife and experiencing the beauty of Amboseli national park.
Visit the swampy areas of the park where elephants graze and bathe and other wildlife come to drink water, drive to Amboseli viewpoint for great and amazing views and enjoy your picnic lunch at the base of Mount Kilimanjaro. Continue with safari drive as you build awesome Kenya safari memories up to 1700 hrs, leave the park for optional activity then dinner, and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK
Early morning safari drive to enjoy the sunrise in the wilderness, game watching as the animals graze, and views of Mount Kilimanjaro, this is the final Kenya safari drive in Amboseli national park. Return to the lodge for a full breakfast, check out and drive via Nairobi to the Great Rift Valley viewpoint where you will make a stopover to have amazing views of the escarpment wall.
Arrive at Lake Nakuru Lodge in time for a hot lunch, little siesta then proceed for an afternoon and evening game drive in Lake Nakuru National park. The park is well known for the black and white Rhino, Flamingos, Lions, Buffalos, Zebras, Giraffes, Impala, Antelopes, birds, and other African animals except for Elephants, Late evening after sunset return to the Lodge for dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
African breakfast at the lodge with great views of the lake, check out and enjoy another game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park en route to the exit Gate, with views of Lake Elementaita, Lake Naivasha and Mount Longonot drive via Narok Town to arrive at Aa Mara Lodge in time for check-in, hot lunch, and a little siesta. Enjoy evening game drive as you transverse Masai Mara game reserve till late evening, witness the sunset and return to the lodge for dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 5: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Early morning enjoys African breakfast at the lodge as you share the stories of the Kenya Wildlife Adventure tour and the full day game drive of the day. Leave the lodge with a packed picnic lunch for an extensive full day of game drive characterized by several up-close encounters with great wild animals that inhabit in Masai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive at Mara River the point of crossing of Wildebeest and Zebras during the annual great migration. By late evening leave the game reserve and drive to the lodge for an optional activity, Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 6: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – NAIROBI
Early morning Kenya safari drive to witness the sunrise and track the African wildlife as they graze, cats like lions hunt at down and you may be lucky to end the Kenya wildlife adventure tour with a kill. Return to the campsite before 0900 am for full breakfast, overall discussion with your guide then leave the Masai mara region and drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped at your destination either hotel or airport.
– Transport on a customized comfortable safari van.
– All park entrance fees.
– Unlimited safari drives.
– Complimentary pick up from your Nairobi area.
– Budget comfortable accommodation as per the Itinerary.
– 1.5 Liter of Mineral water each day.
– All meals L, D B, L, D B, L.
– Personal travel insurance and things of personal use items.
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages except tea and coffee.
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters
– Any optional activity such as boat ride, Hot air balloon ride, and a visit to local communities.