3 Days Meru National Park Safari Complete Wilderness Adventure
Meru National Park Safari
2 Pax from usd $600 p.p joining
4 Pax from usd $460 p.p joining
6 Pax from usd $420 p.p joining
– Transport on a customized comfortable safari van.
– At least 2 Tourists required to book Meru National Park Safari.
– Meru national park is located approximately 348 kilometers from the capital city Nairobi.
– Guaranteed safari game viewing and an amazing view of the Land Mark of our Country Mount Kenya.
– Visit the former home of George Adamson and joy.
– Visit Adamson falls
– Guaranteed African wildlife adventure that includes: Elephants, Buffalos, Waterbuck, Cheetahs, Leopard, Gravy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bush Pig, Elands, and a big number of bird species.
MERU NATIONAL PARK SAFARI
Meru National Park Safari is a complete wilderness adventure experience for affordable Kenya luxury safaris, Meru National Park features a luxuriant jungle rich in wildlife and bird species, and a great topography that offer spectacular scenic views of the mountains and Valleys. The Kenya Safari Package accommodation at Ikweta Safari Camp a luxury tented safari camp really affordable for luxury accommodation to spice you Meru National Park safari.
The wildlife sightseeing in Meru National Park safari includes the Black Rhino, Elephants, Grevy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Eland, Bush Pig, Waterbuck, Cheetah, Leopard, Lions, Buffalos, Hartebeest, Hippopotamus, Crocodiles among other African wildlife species.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MERU NATIONAL PARK.
The Kenya safari package will start with a scheduled pick from your Nairobi area and be transferred to our office to start Meru national park safari with a drive via Thika, Karatina Market, Nyeri, and Meru town arriving at Ikweta Safari camp in time for early lunch. Little siesta at the campsite then leaves for the first African wildlife adventure safari. Meru National park is wild and beautiful with a great number of African wildlife making it the best destinations Kenya safari for thrilling Kenya adventure safaris. Enjoy the safari drive and scenery as you transverse the park in search of the animals and birds that inhabit here, late return to Ikweta Safari Camp for Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: MERU NATIONAL PARK SAFARI.
Early breakfast at Ikweta Safari Camp as you enjoy amazing views, our Kenya safari package is scheduled for a full day extensive safari drive. Leave the campsite equipped with packed picnic lunches as transverse Meru national park from one area to another crossing valley and may rivers that bisect this National Park.
The Kenya adventure safaris are not complete without a visit to Adamson fall and the former home of Joy and Adamson for a great African safari tour, enjoy each moment of the day, African wildlife adventure, Birds watching along the river banks, and scenic views of Meru National park.
With awesome African safari tour memories, our day Kenya safari to Meru national park will end with an optional activity from the campsite, Dinner, Bonfire as you share stories with other tourists and overnight.
DAY 3: MERU NATIONAL PARK – NAIROBI.
Early morning before breakfast schedule a safari drive for the final Kenya safari to Meru national park, if the weather permits enjoy the sunrise and track the predators as they prepare to hunt the prey while grazing on the wet grass. Kenya safari package will take us back to the campsite to enjoy a full breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi where our Kenya safari guide will drop you at your destination.
– Accommodation full board as per the itinerary.
– Entrance fees and government taxes.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Services of a professional and knowledgeable driver-guide.
– 2 liters of bottled water each day.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off after safari from/to airport.
– Things of personal Nature use.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Any optional activity.
– Drinks both alcoholic and Beverages.
– Tip to the crew.