3 Days Kenya Wildlife Safari Great Masai Mara Game Reserve
Kenya budget safari / Kenya wildlife safari
From usd $300 p.p group joining safaris
– Daily Departure available and guaranteed upon confirmation.
– No minimum number or a maximum number of clients required to book Kenya budget safari.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The trip starts in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province, the great Masai Mara famous for the annual migration of wildebeest and Zebras July to October, and end at Nairobi.
– Professional and knowledgeable driver-guide guaranteed.
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARI FOR KENYA BUDGET SAFARI.
Kenya wildlife safari for group joining safaris to great Masai mara game reserve, This is a Kenya budget safari for a great Kenya wildlife adventure that will give you a great African safari tour experience. Masai mara game reserve is always the best destinations Kenya safari all-year-round with a climax during the great annual migration from July to October.
DAY 1: KENYA BUDGET SAFARI
Early morning scheduled pick up from your Nairobi area and be transferred to our office to meet other tourists scheduled to take Kenya wildlife safari for a group joining safaris and introduction to the Kenya safari driver guide who will be taking care of your 3 days Kenya wildlife safari. Start the Kenya budget safari with a stopover at the great rift valley viewpoint to see the escarpment wall and another stopover at Narok town for early lunch.
Shop for anything that you will require while on the wilderness at the big Narok shopping mall, drive further to Masai mara game reserve arriving at the campsite in the late afternoon. Enjoy a little siesta then leave for the first Kenya wildlife adventure game drive, Enjoy the safari drive through the savanna grassland in search of the great African wild animals for up-close encounters. With the first-day, Kenya wildlife safari memories return to the campsite for dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: KENYA WILDLIFE SAFARI
Enjoy early morning breakfast at the campsite then leave for a full day Masai mara game reserve safari drive with packed lunches to enable extensive exploration of this great game reserve. Masai mara game reserve is not that large and hosts a large number of wild animal species that will make sure you have a great Kenya wildlife adventure. Some of the animals you must see: Lions, Wildebeest, Zebras, Giraffes, Buffalos, Elephants, Hippopotamus, Crocodiles, Hyena, Antelopes, Gazelles, waterbuck, Topi among others.
Break for picnic lunches near the mara river and continue building your African safari tour memories with up-close encounters with several wild animals, Enjoy each moment as you transverse Masai mara game reserve from one point to another. By 1700 hrs leave Masai mara game reserve for an optional activity either a visit to Masai village, Take a nature walk, or just relax at the campsite, Later dinner and bonfire before retiring to your tents for overnight.
DAY 3: END OF GROUP JOINING SAFARIS
Early in the morning enjoy a thrilling Kenya wildlife safari, track the predators as they hunt the prey grazing on the wet grass inside the Masai mara game reserve. If lucky you will be able to witness a hunt and a kill to increase your African safari tour experience. By 0900 am return to the campsite for a full breakfast, check out and leave the Masai mara region back to Nairobi. The Kenya budget safari for a group joining safaris will end with a drop off at your Nairobi area place.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Entrance fee.
– Game drives.
– Complimentary pick-up/Drop.
– Service of a professional driver-guide
– 1 Liter of Mineral water each day.
– Meals first day L, D, full days B, L, D, and last day B, L.
– Things of personal use e. toothpaste/brush, Repellents or ointments
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters
– Any optional activity