4 Days Kenya Wildlife Safaris Masai Mara And Lake Nakuru
Kenya Wildlife Safaris
Package cost from usd $420 p.p joining a group.
– Daily Departure available and guaranteed upon confirmation.
– No minimum number or a Maximum number of clients required to book this tour.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The trip starts in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province, the great Masai Mara famous for the annual migration July to October & Lake Nakuru national park.
– Professional and knowledgeable Kenya safari guide guaranteed.
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
– Kenya wildlife safaris guarantees all the big five.
Kenya wildlife safaris to best destinations Kenya safari for African safari tour with best Kenya safari package for group joining safaris to Masai Mara game reserve and Lake Nakuru national park. The Kenya safari tour guarantees you a great African wildlife safari with all the big five Lions, Leopard, Elephants, Leopard, and Buffalo’s. Kenya wildlife safaris for a budget safari Kenya will allow you to build amazing African safari tour memories in Kenya.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA SAFARI.
The Kenya wildlife safaris will start with arranged pick up from your confirmed Nairobi point, drive to Mama Ngina Street to meet the Kenya safari guide and other clients taking the Kenya budget safari or Kenya lodge safari for the same destinations Kenya safari.
Depart Nairobi with two stopovers at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to see the escarpment and Narok Town for an early Lunch. Visit Narok shopping mall then our Kenya wildlife safaris will deepen into the plains of Masai Mara game reserve.
Arriving at the campsite by late afternoon, little siesta then leaves for the first Kenya safari tour game drive for at least 3 hours till sunset. With a great first-day, African safari tour memories return to the campsite for dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: SAFARI MASAI MARA.
Early morning breakfast at the campsite, start the Kenya safari tour with picnic lunches to enable you to explore and experience the best Kenya wildlife safaris in the famous savanna grassland Masai Mara game reserve. There is great African wildlife that inhabits here and you are a guarantee of several up-close encounters during the safari drive.
Arrive at Mara river by noon where the annual great migration of wildebeest and Zebras take place, enjoy watching the hippopotamus and crocodiles on the river banks. Break for the picnic lunch and continue building your African safari tour memories until 1700 hours, time for optional activity outside the game reserve.
Visit either Masai village or take a Nature walk, Later return to the campsite before 1830 hrs, discuss with other Tourists about their African safari experience. Enjoy African dinner and enjoy a bonfire as you are entertained by few Masai warriors who guard the camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU.
Our Kenya wildlife safaris is not complete without an early morning safari drive before breakfast to enjoy the sunrise and track the African wildlife as the graze and predators hunt their prey, if lucky enough you will be able to witness a hunt and a kill to increase the African safari memories.
Return to the campsite for a full breakfast, check out and leave the Masai mara region for a drive to Nakuru town, a stopover for hot lunch at Mai Mahiu and Lake Naivasha for optional boat ride activity at extra cost to watch the birds and hippopotamus. Arrive at your Nakuru budget hotel before sunset for dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: SAFARI LAKE NAKURU.
Early breakfast at the hotel followed by check and drive to the main lake Nakuru national park for a great thrilling Kenya adventure safari, here the Kenya safari package guarantee you the Black and White Rhinoceros, Flamingos, Lions, Buffalos, Baboons Monkey, Zebras, Giraffes among other animals and a number of bird species.
Enjoy the African safari tour up to 1100 am, leave lake Nakuru with great Kenya safari tour memories with a stopover for lunch on the main highway, you will arrive in Nairobi late afternoon where you will be transferred to your Nairobi destination either Airport and just in Nairobi hotel.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Entrance fee.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Complimentary pickup/Drop.
– Services of a professional and knowledgeable driver-guide.
– Accommodation as per the itinerary.
– 1 Liter of Mineral water each day.
– Meals first day L, D, full days B, L, D, and last day B, L.
– Things of personal use e. toothpaste/brush, Repellents, or ointments.
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages.
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters.
– Any optional activity.