6 Days Incredible African Safari Kenya And Tanzania Package
African Safari Kenya And Tanzania
2 Pax cost from usd $2000 p.p joining
4 Pax cost from usd $1780 p.p joining
6 Pax cost from usd $1470 p.p joining
– 2 People/Tourists required to Book African Safari Kenya and Tanzania Package.
– African Safari Kenya and Tanzania itinerary is customized for comfort and African wildlife adventure safari and available year-round.
– Transport on a customized safari van in Kenya Safari & 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser in Tanzania.
– A guaranteed visit to the famous Masai mara game reserve, Lake Nakuru national park, Lake Manyara National park, and Ngorongoro Crater.
– Meals are provided as per the client’s dietary, Halal food, Vegan meals, gluten-free meals, and Vegetarian meals, etc.
– African Safari Kenya and Tanzania Package cost covers all admission fees for the parks and government taxes.
– Guaranteed professional and knowledgeable driver-guide while on safari.
African safari Kenya and Tanzania package is a Kenya and Tanzania Safaris customized for comfort and African wildlife adventure safari covering great safari destinations in Kenya and Tanzania. Masai Mara Game Reserve the best Kenya Game Reserve all-year-round, Lake Nakuru National Park, Lake Manyara National Park for the rare Tree Climbing Lions, and Flocks of Pink Flamingos and finish with the UNESCO world heritage site and one of the seven wonders of the world Ngorongoro Crater.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE.
Meets Absolute Holiday Safaris crew at your agreed pick-up point and be transferred to our office to meet your Kenya Safari driver guide and briefing for African Safari Kenya and Tanzania, departs Nairobi with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley Viewpoint and Narok Town. Arrive at Jambo Mara Safari Lodge in time for check-in and hot lunch.
Evening drive to Masai mara game reserve for the introductory game drive in search of the African wildlife species that inhabit in Masai Mara Game reserve till late evening, witness the sunset, and drive back to Mara Jambo Safari Lodge for dinner, bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE.
African Breakfast at the campsite as you discuss your African Safari Kenya and Tanzania, depart the lodge with packed picnic lunches and transverse Masai mara game reserve with up-close encounters of the sightseeing of the day such as African Elephants, Buffalo’s, Leopard, Cheetah, Lions, Elands, Egyptian Goose, Vultures, Hyenas, Hippos, Crocodiles among other African wildlife for a great African wildlife adventure safari.
Break for the picnic lunches near the mara river and continue with a game watching till late evening, drive back to Mara Jambo Safari Lodge for an optional activity, Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK.
Early morning before breakfast enjoys another thrilling game drive in Masai Mara Game reserve to track the African wildlife while grazing on open savanna grassland and the predators prepare to hunt and make a kill. Return to Mara Jambo Safari lodge for a full breakfast, check out with a stopover at Lake Naivasha for an optional activity to arrive at Lake Nakuru National Park in the early evening.
Registration and evening game drive with a visit to the Rhino Sanctuary and the lake for the flamingos then drive to Lake Nakuru Lodge for Check-in, Relaxation with great views of the lake, bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – NAIROBI – ARUSHA.
Breakfast at Lake Nakuru Lodge with amazing views of the Lake and the beauty of Lake Nakuru National Park, Check out with packed picnic lunches for another game drive in Lake Nakuru National Park, before 1000 am check out and drive to Nairobi to arrive in Time for the afternoon shuttle bus to Arusha.
Immigration at The Kenya Tanzania Namanga border and arrive at Arusha in the late evening, meet Absolute Holiday Safaris Tanzania Agent for a Transfer to Green Mountain Hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: ARUSHA – LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK.
Breakfast at Green Mountain Hotel, meet our Tanzania agent for introduction to Tanzania Safari driver who will be taking care of the African Safari Kenya and Tanzania remaining part, depart Arusha and drive to Lake Manyara National Park for a day game viewing for at least 6 hours in search of the Elephants, Buffalos, Zebras, Giraffes, The rare tree-climbing lions and the Flocks of Flamingos.
Lake Manyara National Park is really beautiful and your African Safari Kenya and Tanzania expiring will be really thrilling, late in the afternoon check out and drive to Karatu Boungainvillae lodge or Murera Lodge for Check-in Late Lunch, relaxation, and overnight.
DAY 6: KARATU – NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA.
Breakfast at the lodge, check out with packed picnic lunches, and drive to Ngorongoro Crater for a 6 hours African Safari Kenya and Tanzania experience as you enjoy a game viewing down to the crater rim. Ngorongoro crater hosts more than 30,000 animal species and it will be the climax of your African safari Kenya and Tanzania.
Later ascend to the main gate, exit Ngorongoro crater, and drive to Arusha town where the Tanzania safari driver guide will drop you at your Arusha destination.
– Transport as per the highlights.
– Accommodation as per itinerary and can be upgraded to mid-range safari or Luxury safari.
– One Night Accommodation in Arusha after the safari.
– 3 meals a day while on safari
– Services of our Professional driver-guide.
– All park entrance fees
– All game drives
– Transport from Nairobi – Tanzania.
– 2 liters of Mineral water each day
– Personal Travel Insurance
– Items of personal nature
– Alcoholic & Soft drinks
– Visit Maasai village/Any Activity at Lake Naivasha.