5 Day Magical Kenya Safari Trip Classic Samburu special five
Magical Kenya Safari Trip
1 Pax usd $1875
2 Pax usd $1200 p.p joining
3 Pax usd $1150 p.p joining
4 Pax usd $1000 p.p joining
5 Pax usd $980 p.p joining
6 Pax usd $920 p.p joining
N/B: The rates do not include Holiday supplements; Easter, Christmas & New Year.
– Price for children below 3 years is free.
– Price for children between 3-11 years shall be 50% of the adult rate.
– Price for children between 12 -17 years shall be discounted $95 from the adult rate.
– Transport on a Customized Comfortable Safari Van.
– A Minimum of 2 clients required to book 5 Day Magical Kenya Safari Trip.
– The Magical Kenya Safari Trip starts from Nairobi to Meru National Park, Samburu National Reserve, and finishes in Nairobi.
– Guaranteed Kenya wildlife Adventure watching and an amazing view of the Land Mark of our Country Mount Kenya.
– Visit the former home of George Adamson and joy and a Visit to Adamson falls.
– Explore two unique and rarely visited park in Kenya.
– Recommended accommodation at Ikweta Safari Camp and Samburu Lodge.
– Guaranteed Kenya wildlife adventure that includes: Elephants, Buffalos, Waterbuck, Cheetahs, Leopard, Gravy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bush Pig, Elands and a big number of bird species.
Magical Kenya Safari trip is one of the best Kenya luxury safaris to visit the rarely visited safari destinations. The Kenya Safari Package covers the Meru National park well known for Adamson’s falls. The former home of Joy and George Adamson’s, and the Elsa the Lioness. Great views of Mount Kenya and riverine habitat due to the 13 rivers that cross it.
Samburu National Reserve rich in wildlife in an abundance of the rare northern species well know as the Samburu special five. The Grevy’s Zebra, Reticulated giraffe, The Somali Ostrich, Gerenuk, and the Beisa Oryx. Join Absolute Holiday Safaris for a thrilling Magical Kenya Safari trip.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MERU NATIONAL PARK.
Early morning our Kenya Driver to meet you at your Nairobi agreed area and be transferred to our office. Briefing on your Magical Kenya Safari trip for the Samburu Special five in Meru National Park and Samburu National Reserve. Depart Nairobi via Thika, Makuyu, Karatina Market, and Nyeri. Arrive at Meru National Park Ikweta Safari Camp for Check-In, Hot lunch, and a little siesta.
Evening enjoys your first Magical Kenya Safari trip game drive. Transverse Meru National Park in search of the wildlife that inhabits here. Meru National Park features a luxurious jungle and you will really enjoy a thrilling game drive. Return to Ikweta Safari Camp for dinner, Bonfire as the area is a bit cold and overnight.
DAY 2: MERU NATIONAL PARK.
African Breakfast at the campsite with the views of Mount Kenya. Depart for a full-day Magical Kenya Safari trip to explore the Meru National Park. A great Kenya Wildlife Adventure through the Thorny bushland in the North. Wooded grassland on the west, Open grassland, and the Riverine Habitat full of birds watching. Visit Murera River and Ura River to see the crocodiles, hippopotamus, and birds. Adamson’s falls as well as the former home of Joy and George Adamson’s.
Enjoy the picnic Lunches and continue trans-versing Meru National Park with close up-close encounters with wild animals. Sightseeing the Herds of Elephants, Herds of Buffalo’s, Black Rhino. Leopard, Cheetah, Waterbuck, Bushbaby, Giraffes, Zebra among others. Late in the evening cross the Rivers and drive back to Ikweta Safari camp. Perfect Magical Kenya Safari trip memories for an optional activity, Dinner, Bonfire, and Overnight.
DAY 3: MERU NATIONAL PARK – SAMBURU.
Early morning depart for another Magical Kenya Safari trip before breakfast. Track the African wildlife species while grazing and predators preparing to hunt. Drive to the viewpoint for amazing views of Mount Kenya. Return to the camp for a full breakfast, check out and drive to Samburu National Reserve. Drive via Maua town and Isiolo town to arrive at Samburu Lodge in the late afternoon for check-in, Hot lunch, and a little siesta.
Evening drive to Samburu National reserve for Magical Kenya safari trip game drive in search of the great African wildlife species. Witness the sunset and drive back to the Lodge for Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 4: SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE.
African breakfast at the lodge and depart with packed picnic lunches for a full day magical Kenya safari trip. Samburu National Reserve is one of the lesser-known national reserves rich in Wildlife. Among them the Samburu special five Grevy’s Zebra, Reticulated giraffe, The Somali Ostrich, Gerenuk, and the Beisa Oryx. Transverse the National reserve with great up-close encounters of wildlife.
Arrive at Ewaso Nyiro River where African wildlife species meet in search of drinking water. Enjoy picnic lunches with amazing views of the animals as large herds of Elephants bathe on the same river. Continue with Kenya wildlife adventure till late evening, drive back to the lodge for an optional activity. Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight with great African safari Kenya memories.
DAY 5: SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE – NAIROBI.
Early in the morning transverse Samburu National park with the final Magical Kenya safari trip experience. Witness the sunrise and have the final wildlife clicks. Return to the lodge before 0900 am for full breakfast. Check out and leave Samburu National reserve via Meru Town, NanyukiTown, Karatina, and Thika. Arrive in Nairobi after 6 hours drive where the Kenya Safari guide will drop you at your Nairobi destination.
– Accommodation full board as per the itinerary.
– Entrance fees and government taxes.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Services of a professional and knowledgeable driver-guide.
– 1.5 liters of bottled water each day.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off after safari from/to airport.
– Things of personal Nature use.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Any optional activity.
– Drinks both alcoholic and Beverages.
– Tip to the Magical Kenya Safari Trip Crew.