4 Days Perfect Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday Flying Package
Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday
2 Pax cost from usd $2850 p.p joining
– Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday is characterized by a Return flight ticket, Game driver on game watchers safari jeep at the Conservancy, and Masai Mara Game Reserve.
– A minimum of two clients required to book a Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday.
– Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday starts in Nairobi to Maasai Mara Game reserve by road and ends in Nairobi.
– Full board accommodation, game drive at the conservancy, and Sundowner in the wilderness.
– The accommodation to be secured at Entumoto Main Camp or Entumoto Toto Camp.
– Conservancy fee payable per night also included.
Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday package is among the Kenya Luxury Safaris which is customized for a flying Package from Nairobi Wilson Airport to Keekorok Airstrip Masai Mara Game reserve for a thrilling game drive at the conservancy and Masai Mara Game reserve. Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday gives a perfect African Safari experience for a lifetime of memories in the wilderness. Let’s Travel and discover the beauty of Masai Mara Game Reserve with Absolute Holiday Safaris and create Lifetime Kenya Safari Memories.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – KEEKOROK AIRSTRIP.
Early in the morning pick up from your Nairobi area to start the Luxury Kenya Safari holiday and be transferred to Wilson airport for 1100 am flight to Masai Mara Game Reserve, arriving at Keekorok Airstrip where you will meet Entumoto Safari Camp Kenya drive Guide for the transfer with game drive en route to the camp for check-in, hot lunch and little siesta.
Evening enjoys a Kenya wildlife adventure safari in Siana Conservancy in search of the African wildlife species such as the lions, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras, Buffalos, Antelopes among other wild animals at up-close encounters, Return to the Entumoto Safari Camp to prepare for Sundowner with a bonfire at a location offering spectacular views across the Masai Mara game reserve. At around 1930 hrs to 2000 hrs return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE.
Early African breakfast at Entumoto Safari Camp, depart with packed picnic lunches for a full day luxury Kenya Safari Holiday experience in Masai Mara game reserve which is famous for the large population of the African wildlife species and the annual great migration of wildebeest and zebras from Serengeti National Park to Masai Mara Game Reserve from July to October.
Break for the picnic lunches in the wilderness and continue with more up-close encounters with wild animals till late evening, with great African Safari memories exit Masai Mara Game Reserve and transverse the Siana Conservancy to Entumoto Safari Camp for optional Activity, Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 3: SAINA CONSERVANCY GAME DRIVE.
The Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday Package is scheduled for a game drive within the conservancy and the Kenya Safari driver guide is flexible for a game drive anytime. We recommend morning and evening game drives so that you will be able to enjoy a hot lunch at the camp. There are also wild animals that approach the Entumoto safari camp waterhole in search of drinking water, enjoy swimming and Yoga activities near the winning pool. Enjoy Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight with great Luxury Kenya Safari Memories.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – WILSON AIRPORT.
Early in the morning enjoy another game drive in the conservancy, return to the campsite for a full breakfast, Check out with a final game drive in Masai Mara game reserve en route to Keekorok airstrip for a 1100am flight back to Nairobi Wilson airport. Meet our Nairobi driver for a transfer to your Nairobi destination where the Luxury Kenya Safari Holiday Package will end.
– Return flight Tickets
– Accommodation full board at Entumoto Safari Camp.
– Entrance fees, Conservancy fees, and all Government taxes.
– Transfers to and from Wilson Airport.
– Services of professional and knowledgeable driver-guide.
– Game drives on an open game watcher safari vehicle.
– Things of personal nature use.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Drinks both alcoholic and beverages.
– Any optional activity at Entumoto Safari Camp and Tipping to safari crews.