3 Days Exciting Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy Luxury Road Safari
Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy
2 Pax cost from usd $1050 p.p joining
4 Pax cost from usd $920 p.p joining
6 Pax cost from usd $880 p.p joining
– Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy Safari Package starts at Nairobi for a road drive to Masai Mara Conservancy and ends in Nairobi.
– At least 2 tourists are required for safari booking and in the case of solo traveler single supplement will be calculated.
– Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy safari package offers spectacular scenery with a stay at Luxury Losokwan Camp.
– Guaranteed one morning bush breakfast, Outdoor meals, or in-room dinner at No extra cost and great wildlife adventure Safari at the Conservancy.
MASAI MARA LEMEK CONSERVANCY
Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy safari package starts and ends in Nairobi with a road drive to Lemek Conservancy for a thrilling Kenya wildlife Adventure safari and spectacular sceneries from the luxury Losokwan Camp. Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy safari is among the Kenya Luxury Safaris designed for a great Kenya Safari Experience.
The Kenya Safari Package covers the Lemek Conservancy rich in wildlife species and excludes Masai Mara Game Reserve if tourists are ready to Explore Masai Mara Game Reserve they will pay an extra entrance fee of USD $80 per adult and USD $45 per child below 17 yrs.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA LEMEK CONSERVANCY
Early in the morning meet our Kenya Safari Driver Guide at your Nairobi confirmed point and depart to Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to witness the escarpment wall and Photography. Descend and drive via Narok Town to arrive at Lemek Conservancy Losokwan Camp in time for check-in, hot lunch, and a little siesta.
Late afternoon or early evening enjoy a great Kenya wildlife adventure safari at Lemek Conservancy, transverse with the conservancy with several up-close encounters of the great wildlife that the conservancy hosts till late evening. Witness the sunset and drive back to Losokwan Camp for dinner, bonfire and overnight.
DAY 2: KENYA WILDLIFE ADVENTURE SAFARI
Early in the morning enjoy an African bush breakfast or just a normal outdoor breakfast with other tourists at Losokwan camp as you share stories about your Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy experience. Meet your guide for the Morning game viewing in search of the Big Five, Big Cats, and other wild animals. Some of the sightseeing includes the Buffalos, African Elephant, Black Rhino, Leopard, Cheetah, Elands, Wildebeest, Giraffes, Zebras among Others.
Return to Losokwan Camp for relaxation and hot lunch as you wait to enjoy another Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy evening game drive in search of more wildlife to spice up your Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy experience. Late evening return to the camp for an optional activity, dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA LEMEK CONSERVANCY – NAIROBI
Early Morning drive to Conservancy for a thrilling game drive and spectacular scenic views, enjoy the game viewing, and witness the sunrise before returning to the Losokwan camp for a bush breakfast or outdoor breakfast. Later with a great Masai Mara Lemek Conservancy experience check out and drive back to Nairobi where the great trip will end.
EXTRA ACTIVITIES AT LOSOKWAN CAMP
- Guided Bush Walks and birding at USD $40 p.p payable direct.
- Cultural visits USD $30 p.p per visit.
- Bush meals USD $30 p.p per meal.
- Hot air balloon Ride USD $450 p.p
- Night Game Drive.
– Lemek Conservancy fees for two nights.
– Accommodation full board basis.
– One Bush Breakfast, Mineral Water, and wireless internet.
– Transport on a comfortable customized safari van.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional and Knowledgeable driver-guide.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Personal Travel Insurance and vaccinations.
– Masai Mara Game Reserve Entrance fees USD $80
– Christmas and new year supplement 24th, 25th, 26th Dec and 31st Dec/ 1st Jan USD $30 p.p
– Amref Flying Doctor cover USD $20 p.p
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Any optional activity not mentioned
– Gratuities to the safari crew and camp staff.