2 Days Naivasha, Hell’s Gate and Hiking Mount Longonot
2 Days Naivasha
2 Pax from usd $350 p.p joining.
4 Pax from usd $270 p.p joining.
6 Pax from usd $240 p.p joining.
– Minimum 2 pax required to book 2 days Naivasha Package
– Transport on a small car or Customized safari van.
– 2 Days Naivasha itinerary starts in Nairobi and finishes in Nairobi.
– A guaranteed visit to Lake Naivasha, Hell’s Gate National park, Crescent Island Nature walk, and Mt. Longonot Hiking.
– Complimentary pick-up to welcome you, be transferred directly to the office, or your Nairobi Hotel if any.
– 2 Days Naivasha Package cost includes all entrance fees and government taxes.
2 DAYS NAIVASHA GATEWAY
Enjoy a weekend gateway with your friends for 2 days Naivasha to enjoy various activities that will give you awesome African safari tour memories, meet with our Kenya safari guide at your Nairobi pick up point, and drive to Lake Naivasha with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to see the escarpment wall for an amazing experience. Descend the escarpment and drive to Lake Naivasha for the below activities:
HELL’S GATE NATIONAL PARK.
Hell’s Gate National park is situated in the Lake Naivasha environments and characterized by diverse topography and amazing geological scenery. The sceneries include the Fischer’s tower and the central tower columns and the hells gate gorge. Despite its alarming name, Hell’s gate happens to be one of Kenya’s most panoramic parks and one of the only two parks that one can walk, ride bicycles, rock climb, and camp within the park.
Enjoy a 4 hours game drive, Nature walk, or bicycle cycling to cover the 14 Kilometers of the Hells gate National Park. If time permits experience the gorge-guided nature walk, later return to the main gate, and exit the Hell’s gate national park for a hot lunch at a restaurant.
Afternoon drive to Lake Naivasha for a boat ride to Crescent Island, enjoy a guided nature walk in search of the abundant birds that inhabit this crescent island, The bird species include the Pelicans, Cormorants, Fish eagle among other birds. You will also enjoy the wild animals that such as herds of wildebeest, Water buck, Zebras, Gazelles among other small animals. Later the guide will call the boat again and cross back to the lake shore to meet your safari guide for a drive to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MOUNT LONGONOT – NAIROBI
Leave the camp after breakfast or for breakfast somewhere else before proceeding to Mount Longonot gate where you will get the guide to take you up the Mountain. Mount Longonot is just less than 9100 feet above sea level with a tree-filled interior and a lonesome steam vent to the northeast. A climb up Mount Longonot is an ideal day trip, Best time to visit / travel is the months of January to April and from September to December.
The mountain can be navigated in two ways: A straight ascend to the top and back down or reaching the top and circumnavigating the crater rim. The crater has a circumference of 7.2Km the walking trail runs from the park entrance up to the crater rim and continues in a loop encircling the crater. The hiking is about 8–9 km long but very steep, which takes around 3 to 4 hrs.
Later leave Mount Longonot and drive back to Nairobi where 2 days Naivasha gateway will end.
– Pick-up & drop off at the hotel
– Meals L, D, and B, L
– Boat ride to Crescent Island
– Services of English speaking professionals – driver & tour guide
– 2 Days Naivasha activities as per the itinerary.
– One-night Accommodation at Naivasha Budget Hotel.
– All Personal Expenses such as Drinks, Laundry, etc.
– Tips to staff e.g. gratuities to Driver/Guide.
– Travelers insurance.
– Any expense not expressly specified above.