6 Days Kenya Lodge Safari Masai Mara, Nakuru, Amboseli
Kenya Lodge Safari
Package cost USD $1450 Single room & USD $1210 Twin room
– Daily Departure available and guaranteed upon confirmed booking.
– Guaranteed of the Big 5; Lion. Leopard, Elephant, Buffalo, and Rhino.
– No minimum number or a maximum number of clients required to book Kenya lodge safari.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The trip starts in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province, the great Masai mara game reserve famous for the annual migration July to October, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli National Park, and finish at Nairobi.
– Professional and knowledgeable Kenya safari driver guide guaranteed.
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
– Kenya lodge safari recommended accommodations at Mara Sopa Lodge, Lake Nakuru Lodge, and Amboseli Sopa Lodge or AA Amboseli Lodge.
BEST KENYA LODGE SAFARI
Experience the best Kenya lodge safari for an African safari tour suitable for group joining safaris in Kenya. The Kenya safari package for 6 days safari is a Kenya wildlife adventure safari covering the best destinations Kenya safari. With the best Kenya lodge safari be assure of great African safari tour memories after transversing the great Masai mara game reserve, Lake Nakuru national park, and Amboseli National park. Explore and discover Kenya wildlife adventure with the best Kenya lodge safari guided by our Kenya safari driver guides.
DAY 1: DESTINATION MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Early in the morning meet the Absolute Holiday Safaris driver-guide at your pick-up point and be transferred to our office where the African safari tour will start, be introduced to the Kenya safari guide and other tourists, and depart Nairobi before 0830 am.
The first safari stopover at the viewpoint to have great views of the Great Rift Valley escarpment and next at Narok town for an early lunch and final shopping before deepening into the wilderness. Have the introduction safari drive in Masai mara game reserve for at least 2 hours or 3 hours return to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: BEST KENYA LODGE SAFARI
Our day is scheduled for a great African safari tour experience and you will leave the lodge immediately after breakfast for a full day extensive game drive within Masai Mara game reserve. Your Kenya safari guide will have to arrange picnic lunch boxes with the lodge so that you will be able to enjoy it in the wilderness. Masai mara game reserve is a savanna grassland and you will enjoy spotting animals at a distance and great up-close encounters with different wildlife species.
Drive to Mara river which is the point of the annual wildebeest migration from July to October, enjoy a picnic lunch, and continue with the game drive up to 1700 hrs. With a Kenya lodge safari, you will decide if to visit the Masai village or do any optional activity at the lodge such as swimming or watching a TV, dinner, and overnight at the same lodge.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA AND LAKE NAKURU
Early mornings have a safari drive to enjoy the sunrise inside the game reserve and trace animals as they graze freely in the Masai Mara game reserve. This is the final Masai mara game drive, before 0900 am return to the lodge for a full breakfast, later check and drive to Lake Nakuru National park.
Since you are on a Kenya lodge safari you will have an evening safari drive en route to Lake Nakuru lodge which is located inside Lake Nakuru National Park. Evening enjoys game watching from your balcony, dinner will be served followed by overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Enjoy breakfast as you have early morning views of Lake Nakuru national park from your lodge, here you will be building great memories of the 6 Days Kenya lodge safari, later with your guide explore this national park to see animals such as black and white Rhinoceros, Buffalos, Zebras, Giraffes, Lions, Baboon monkeys, flamingos among other animals and birds.
Lake Nakuru National park is not that large and in 4 hours you will be able to exit and drive to Amboseli national park via Nairobi, arrive at the lodge before sunset. Dinner and overnight at Amboseli Sopa lodge, AA Amboseli Lodge, or Similar.
DAY 5: SAFARI AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast at the lodge then start another day of Kenya wildlife safari as their large herds of elephants among other wildlife in Amboseli National Park, have views of Mount Kilimanjaro either from the lodge or inside the national park.
Here you will have at least 8 hours of an African safari to explore and experience the beauty, Visit the Amboseli viewpoint and enjoy a picnic lunch at the base of Mt. Kilimanjaro. By 1700 hrs leave the park back to the lodge, as usual with a Kenya lodge safari you will advise the Kenya safari guide of the optional activity, Dinner, and overnight at your lodge.
DAY 6: DESTINATION NAIROBI
Early morning enjoys the final Kenya lodge safari to see the sunrise and the great wildlife of Amboseli National park, take the last photo clicks of the safari then return to the lodge for a full breakfast. Later check out and drive back to Nairobi where your great safari will end.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Entrance fee.
– Game drives.
– Complimentary pick-up/Drop.
– 4 Nights accommodation at the camp and 1 night at a Hotel.
– 1 Liter of Mineral water each day.
– Meals first day L, D, full days B, L, D, and last day B, L.
– Things of personal use e. toothpaste/brush, Repellents, or ointments.
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages.
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters.
– Any optional activity.