6 Days Flawless Kenya and Tanzania Budget Safari Package
Kenya and Tanzania Budget Safari
Package cost from usd $900 p.p joining
– Transport on a customized safari van in Kenya and a 4X4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
– Departure or availability is based on the existing group that comes either from Lake Nakuru or Hell’s Gate in Naivasha.
– Kenya and Tanzania budget safari package is suitable for a small private safari.
– Gives opportunity to those interested in visiting Amboseli National Park and neighboring Country Tanzania.
– Guaranteed of the big five and variety of wildlife.
– Gives the opportunity the view of Mount Kilimanjaro which has the highest peak in Africa.
– Guaranteed services of a professional English speaking Driver Guide.
– The Kenya and Tanzania budget safari includes all park admission fees and government taxes.
– Solo travelers are most welcomed as well as groups.
Kenya and Tanzania budget safari package is the shortest combined Kenya and Tanzania wildlife adventure safari covering Amboseli National Park, Tarangire national park, Lake Manyara national park, and Ngorongoro crater. The combined Kenya and Tanzania itinerary covers the best of Kenya and Tanzania parks that do not have long drives from one park to another making it suitable for the aged and children who are animal lovers. Join Absolute Holiday Safaris for a great African wildlife adventure safari in the 4 best national parks across Kenya and Tanzania.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK.
Kenya and Tanzania budget safari starts with an arranged pick up from your Nairobi area by our meet and greet team, Enjoy an African hot lunch at one of the restaurants in Nairobi and later a transfer to Ole sereni junction to meet your Kenya safari driver guide and other tourists on a group joining safari to Amboseli National Park. Together drive through the busy Nairobi – Mombasa highway to arrive at Amboseli national park campsite late in the evening for dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK.
Enjoy early morning breakfast at the campsite as you have amazing views of the beauty of Amboseli National Park, Kenya and Tanzania budget safari package is scheduled for your first African wildlife adventure safari with a full-day safari drive to explore and discover fully Amboseli National park. Leave the campsite with packed picnic lunches to enable an extensive game drive. Visit the three great parts of Amboseli national park, the plains in search of the African wildlife, the viewpoint for thrilling amazing views of Amboseli national park, and the Amboseli national park in swampy areas where a large population of African wildlife meets in the search of drinking water.
The jumbo Elephants also bathe and graze here during the day. Build your Kenya and Tanzania budget safari memories till late evening when you will exit the national park for an option activity at the campsite. You can visit the local Masai village, take a nature walk, or just relax at the campsite. Later in the evening enjoy your dinner, Bonfire, and overnight at the same campsite.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI – NAMANGA BORDER – ARUSHA.
Early morning enjoy an African breakfast then check out with packed lunch boxes for another African wildlife adventure safari as your transverse Amboseli national park from Kimana gate to mashenani gate where you will exit the park and drive to Kenya Tanzania Namanga border for immigration and a Shuttle bus to Arusha town. Upon arrival meet with Absolute Holiday Safaris tour agent for transfer to Arusha hotel, check-in for dinner, and overnight.
DAY 4: ARUSHA – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK.
Early breakfast at your Arusha Hotel then meet our Tanzania agent for an introduction to the Tanzania safari driver guide, Leave Arusha with packed picnic lunches and drive to Tarangire National Park for 6 hours adventurous game drive. Tarangire national park sits on two rivers that supply it with enough water for the wildlife that inhabits it. The rivers act as a magnet as the African wildlife meets here in search of drinking water. Kenya and Tanzania budget safari is scheduled for you to leave the Tarangire national park and drive to the Lake Manyara area for dinner and overnight at Panorama Campsite.
DAY 5: LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK – NGORONGORO.
Early breakfast at the campsite then with packed picnic lunch boxes leave to Lake Manyara national park for another Kenya and Tanzania budget safari experience, the park is really famous for its tree-climbing lions, large flocks of flamingos, and the underground spring that supply it with enough water. Have a 6-hour African wildlife adventure safari with great encounters of the birds and African wildlife. Late in the evening exit the park and drive to the Ngorongoro conservancy area campsite for dinner, bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 6: NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA.
Breakfast at the campsite with great views of Ngorongoro crater which is the final destination for your Kenya and Tanzania budget safari experience, Ngorongoro crater is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and you will have another 6 hours adventurous safari drive down to the crater rim. With picnic lunches enjoy the game drive down the crater with the views of African wildlife at an elevation angle, arrive at the crater rim for a picnic lunch, late ascend and drive to Arusha arriving late in the evening for dinner and overnight at a budget hotel. Here your Kenya and Tanzania budget safari package will end great African safari tour memories.
– Safari as per the itinerary.
– Round Transport from the starting point back to the Finishing point.
– Services of a Professional and Knowledgeable English speaking driver Guide.
– Meals each day while on safari.
– All mentioned game drive.
– All park admission fees
– Transfer from the airport and back to the airport.
– 1 liter of bottled water each day.
– Accommodation as per the itinerary.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Any optional Activity.
– Beverages and Alcoholic drinks.
– Visa fees
– International or Domestic flights.
– Gratitude to safari crew.
– Things of personal use.