3 Days Best Safari Holiday In Kenya Masai Mara & Hell’s Gate
Safari Holiday In Kenya
2 Pax cost from usd $480 p.p joining.
4 Pax cost from usd $350 p.p joining.
6 Pax cost from usd $300 p.p joining.
– Minimum 2 pax for a safari holiday in Kenya.
– Transport in a customized comfortable safari van.
– Itinerary covers Maasai mara and Hell’s Gate national park.
– Safari holiday in Kenya starts and finish in Nairobi.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off complimentary.
– Entrance Fees Covered.
– Visit the Lake Optional and any activity like Boat ride at Extra Cost.
– Hot Air Balloon Ride can be included at USD $420 per person.
– Meals will be provided L, D, B, L, D & B, L.
– Kenya budget safari accommodation at Miti Mingi Eco Camp and a budget hotel at Naivasha.
SAFARI HOLIDAY IN KENYA
Safari holiday in Kenya is a customized Kenya safari package to cover the great Masai Mara game reserve for Kenya wildlife adventure safari and Hell’s gate national park in Naivasha for great activities such as cycling, Rock climbing, and nature walk at the hell’s gate gorge. It’s a short safari in Kenya and will really give any tourists great African safari tour memories.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Early in the morning meet the Kenya safari guide at your pick-up point and be transferred to our office for a briefing of the Kenya safari package, then with your Kenya safari guide start your safari holiday in Kenya with a stopover at the Great Rift Valley viewpoint to see the escarpment wall. Descend the escarpment and drive direct to Masai mara game reserve for afternoon and evening game drive.
Experience the Kenya wildlife adventure safari as you transverse Masai mara in the search of the great African wildlife that inhabits here, enjoy the sunset and drive back to the campsite with a day of African safari tour experience. Dinner, Bonfire to share stories with the Masai warriors and other Tourists at the campsite and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – LAKE NAIVASHA
Early African breakfast at the campsite then leave for another great Kenya wildlife adventure in Masai mara game reserve, enjoy the sunrise, and track animals as they graze on wet grass as well as the predators they hunt their Prey. The Kenya safari package is customized for a great African safari experience, by noon leave the game reserve and drive to the campsite for hot Lunch. Check out and leave the Masai mara game reserve for Naivasha town where you will enjoy our dinner and overnight at a budget Hotel.
DAY 3: HELL’S GATE NATIONAL PARK – NAIROBI
Our safari holiday in Kenya today take us to Hell’s gate national park after an African breakfast at our Naivasha Hotel, upon arrival at the main gate decide if to enjoy a safari drive with your Kenya safari guide or to hire bicycles and ride the 11 km down to the hell’s gate gorge. Hell’s gate national park is a place where tourists have the opportunity to walk with animals and take great photos with animals as there no predators.
Upon arrival at the gorge enjoy a guided nature walk to see the rock layers, visit the geothermal site and ascend to the main gate for any optional activity at Lake Naivasha. Here a boat ride to watch the birds and hippopotamus will increase your safari holiday in Kenya memories. Later enjoy hot lunch and drive back to Nairobi where the guide will drop you at your Nairobi destination.
– Park fees.
– Accommodation and can be upgraded on request.
– Meals as per the client’s specification, Halal meals, Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free etc.
– Transportation on an open roof safari van and can be upgraded to 4×4 on request.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of mineral water each day on safari.
– Complimentary pick up from airport.
– All game drives.
– International flights from home and back.
– Tips & porterage.
– Travel insurance.
– Other personal items.
– Visit to Maasai village & Guide fee at the Gorge, Boat Ride at the Lake Naivasha.
– Drinks e.g. beers and beverages.