8 DAYS CIRCUIT SAFARI KENYA AND TANZANIA LAKE NAKURU, MASAI MARA, SERENGETI, NGORONGORO CRATER, LAKE MANYARA AND ARUSHA.
Package cost from usd $3395 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax required to book this Tour.
– Guaranteed professional and knowledgeable English Speaking guide.
– Holiday supplements are not covered if booking falls on holiday it will be payable direct.
– Transport on a customized safari van Kenya Safari & 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser in Tanzania.
– Itinerary starts in Nairobi and Finish in Nairobi.
– Guaranteed visit to Lake Nakuru national park, Maasai mara game reserve, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara National park.
– Complimentary pick up to welcome you, be transferred direct to office or your Nairobi Hotel.
– Meals are provided as per the client dietary, Halal food, Vegan meals, gluten free meals and Vegetarian meals etc.
– Package cost includes all entrance fees and government Taxes.
– Holiday supplements are not covered if any will be payable direct.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – LAKE NAKURU.
Pick up by Absolute Holiday Safaris crew from Nairobi Hotel or Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and be transferred to our office,you will be introduced to the guide and immediately leave for Lake Nakuru. It’s a two hour’s drive from Nairobi.
On the way you will make a fist stop at the viewpoint to see the escarpment later you will see Mt. Longonot and Lake Naivasha at a far while on the main highway. Upon arrival at Nakuru the guide will get a picnic lunch and you will proceed direct to the park.
Lake Nakuru is really known for the flamingo’s and endangered species the Rhino’s. You will do the game drive till evening at around 1800 hrs. Dinner will be served at any of the below listed accommodation facilities followed by overnight at the same property.
DAY 2: LAKE NAKURU – MASAI MARA.
After breakfast leave the Nakuru hotel and descend to Lake Naivasha for a Optional activity at least a boat ride to watch the Birds and hippos at a close distance. Leave Naivasha via Narok town for lunch and refueling. Our journey deepens into the Maasai plains, Upon arrival check in to your camp.
We will start the first introduction game drive in the afternoon tracking various animal species and birds which inhabit here with your driver guide till sunset. Dinner will be served at any of the below property followed by overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA GAME TRACKING.
Our days starts with the breakfast at the camp & by 0800am we leave the with picnic lunches for an extensive game drive. The landscape here is scenic savanna grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography.
A game drive to Mara river which is a point of migration and a point to spot the crocodiles and hippopotamus. Break for your picnic lunch after viewing the hippos and crocodile. Game drive will continue till 1700 hrs, get out of the park for 2hrs of optional activities. Dinner and overnight provided.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA – SERENGETI.
Early morning breakfast at the camp then with Picnic lunches leave the camp with a game drive from Olooloimutia gate exiting at Ololoo gate then drive to Isebania border. The Kenya guide will transfer you to Isebania where you will meet the Tanzania guide.
After finishing with immigration office, leave Isebania border and drive to the main gate for registration then have a game drive enroute to at least one of the below listed tented camp or similar.
– Nyati Tented Camp.
– Serengeti Wild Camp.
DAY 5: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK GAME VIEWING.
Leave the camp with picnic lunches and embark on a full day game drive in this savannah grassland park tracking various species of animals. Serengeti is really big and your guide will be helpful in the search for Animals.
The big five can be seen here and large groups of wildebeest. Dinner will be served at one of the below properties followed by overnight.
– Nyati Tented Camp.
– Serengeti Wild Camp.
DAY 6: SERENGETI – NGORONGORO CRATER.
After breakfast and final game drive in Serengeti – we will pack and drive to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area with lunch’s enroute. Ngorongoro crater is one of the seven wonders in Africa. Dinner and overnight will be served at least in one of below listed accommodation facilities.
– Rhino Lodge.
– Flamingo Safari lodge – Karatu.
– Bougainvillea lodge – Karatu.
DAY 7: NGORONGORO CRATER – LAKE MANYARA.
After breakfast a 4×4 -wheel drive vehicle will take you 2000ft down to the crater exploring and viewing animals at a depression angle till you arrive at the crater rim, enjoy picnic lunch at the crater, ascend, and drive to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight will be at one of the below accommodation properties.
– Nsya lodge.
– Fanaka Lodge.
DAY 8: LAKE MANYARA – ARUSHA – NAIROBI.
After breakfast leave the camp with picnic lunch for a extensive game drive at lake Manyara National park. Manyara is known for the tree climbing lions and a large Number of Flamingos’. Have the picnic lunch inside the park and later drive via Arusha where you will catch a 1400hrs shuttle bus back to Nairobi. Upon arrival at around 1900hrs pick up and drop off your Nairobi Hotel.
– Transport as per the highlights.
– Accommodation as per itinerary.
– 3 meals a day while on safari.
– Services of our Professional Guide/Driver.
– All park entrance fees.
– All game drives.
– Transport from Tanzania – Nairobi.
– 2 litres of Mineral water each day.
– Personal Insurance.
– Items of personal nature.
– Alcoholic & Soft drinks.
– Visit to Maasai village & Olduvai Gorge.