7 DAYS KENYA SAFARI MASAI MARA, LAKE NAKURU, SAMBURU AND SWEETWATERS.
Package cost from usd $2450 p.p
– This tour officially starts in Nairobi and can be rerouted to start with Samburu National Park.
– It requires at Least Minimum of 2 pax.
– It’s a unique package but can be modified to be partially a Joining group and partly a Private safari.
– Can be done as a budget safari to reduce the cost.
– Transport on a Customized safari van
– Recommended accommodation, Mara sopa Lodge, Lake Nakuru Lodge, samburu sopa lodge and serena sweetwaters tented camp.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
08:00 a.m. Pick up from hotel and depart for the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for refueling arriving at your lodge in time for lunch. You will proceed for a game drive, from 1600 hrs to 1830hrs tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA.
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU.
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch in the afternoon proceed on an evening game viewing known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the black and white rhinos while also the Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru Lodge.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE.
Pre-breakfast game viewing enjoy your breakfast later depart to Samburu arriving in time for lunch .You will enjoy sunset game viewing .Dinner and overnight at Samburu sopa Lodge or similar.
DAY 5: SAMBURU FULL DAY.
Pre-breakfast enjoy game viewing return to lodge for full breakfast ,lunch and afternoon game viewing in this semi-arid national reserve known for the special zebra species the gravy’s zebra and other drought resistance animals. Dinner and overnight at Samburu Sopa Lodge.
DAY 6: SAMBURU – SWEET WATERS.
After breakfast and final game viewing depart for Sweet waters arriving in time for lunch. Evening spend at leisure or on bird watching within sweet waters. Dinner and overnight at Sweet waters Serena Camp
DAY 7: SWEET WATERS – NAIROBI.
After breakfast and final game viewing at the conservancy to see the Rhino and the Chimp zees. After lunch leave sweet waters and return back to Nairobi arriving late in the evening. Drop off at your Nairobi hotel or be transferred to airport.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D, B.L.D, B.L.D, B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit to Maasai village on day 2 evening.
– Optional activity at Lake Naivasha if any.