7 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI AMBOSELI, ABERDARE, LAKE NAKURU AND MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE.
Package cost from usd $2150 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax required to book this package.
– Transport on a customized safari van and can be upgraded to 4×4 on request.
– Itinerary starts in Nairobi and end in Nairobi.
– Guaranteed visit to Amboseli National Park, Aberdare National Park, Lake Nakuru and Great Maasai mara game reserve.
– Complimentary pick up to welcome you, be transferred direct to office or your Nairobi Hotel if any.
– Complimentary drop off with a best wish to your next destination or for your flight Home.
– Meals are provided as per the client dietary, Halal food, Vegan meals, gluten free meals and Vegetarian meals etc.
– Package cost includes all entrance fees and government Taxes.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – AMBOSELI.
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel by absolute Holiday Crew and be briefed and introduced to the driver guide then using Nairobi – Mombasa highway depart for Amboseli National Park a 4hrs drive or 5 hours depending on the traffic on the road. Arrive amboseli between 1000am to 1100am, check in at Amboseli Sopa Lodge or similar, Have Early Hot Lunch, little siesta followed by afternoon and evening game drive. Search for the Large herds of the elephants that inhabit here, Zebras, Bufallos, Giraffes, Wildebeest, Antelopes, Hyena, Lions among Other great animals and birds. Return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: AMBOSELI FULL DAY GAME TRACKING.
Our day start with the breakfast at the lodge and the view of Mt. Kilimanjaro from the camp, by 0800am leave the campsite with a picnic lunch for at least 8 hours of game watching. You will have extensive game drive the base of Mountain Kilimanjaro and to the swampy areas of Amboseli where Elephants bath as the graze on the grass and other animals come to drink water as well. Later leave the park and drive to the lodge for any optional activity either visit to the local Community or relax , Dinner will be served followed by overnight.
DAY 3: AMBOSELI – ABERDARE.
Early morning game drive from 0630am am to 0900am to see the sunrise and track the wildcats as they can be seen hunting and making a Kindly. If the mountain open up have the amazing view and take photos as well. Back to the camp for full breakfast then leave Amboseli region for Aberdare via Nairobi and Thika Town to Aberdare County Club for Lunch and later transfer to the ark for a game drive and overnight.
DAY 4: ABERDARE – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK.
Depart the Ark Hotel after breakfast and drive to Lake Nakuru with a stopover at the Equator Line and Thomson falls. Drive via Subukia view Point to Lake Nakuru lodge. Have Lunch, little siesta at the balcony or your room followed by evening game drive Till sun set. Return to the lodge where you will have dinner followed by Overnight.
DAY 5: LAKE NAKURU – MASAI MARA.
Breakfast at the lodge then depart for Maasai mara with a stopover at Lake Naivasha for an optional activity like Board ride to watch the birds and hippopotamus. Later Leave Naivasha and using Nairobi- Narok road drive to Maasai mara with a stopover at Narok Town for Early Lunch. Upon arrival at Mara game reserve proceed to Mara sopa Lodge to check In, Little siesta following by evening game drive to search for animals that inhabit here. Game drive will be done till sunset back to the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: FULL DAY GAME WATCHING.
Our day starts with full breakfast at the lodge then with Packed Lunch we leave the lodge before 0800am for a 8- 9 hours game viewing. Make sure your cameras are full charged and you have enough water. We will have the game drive till we reach Mara River which is the point of the great annual migration. If its migration time July to October you will be among those who will witness the crossing, otherwise you will see the crocodiles and hippos. Break for Picnic lunch and continue with the game drive till 1700hrs.
After long hours in the park you will have two hours optional activity either visit to Maasai village, Take a nature walk or relax at the lodge. Later the guide will make sure all the guest are back at the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 7: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
By 0600am have a cup of Tea/Coffee then depart for the early morning game drive, see the sunrise and if lucky you will be able to see the wildcats when they are active. Normally the lions, Cheetah and the Leopard really hunt very early in the morning. Between 0830am to 0900am leave the park for full breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi. Upon arrival Drop of at your place or be transferred direct to airport.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D,B.L.D,B.L.D,B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit to maasai village on day 2 evening.
– Optional activity at lake Naivasha if any.