6 DAYS SAFARI KENYA AND TANZANIA MASAI MARA,LAKE NAKURU,ARUSHA,LAKE MANYARA AND NGORONGORO CRATER
Package cost from usd $1520 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax required to book this Tour
– Transport on a customized safari van Kenya Safari & 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser in Tanzania.
– Itinerary starts in Nairobi and Finish in Arusha
– Guaranteed visit to Great Maasai mara, Lake Nakuru , Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Crater.
– Complimentary pick up to welcome you, be transferred direct to office or your Nairobi Hotel.
– Meals are provided as per the client dietary, Halal food, Vegan meals, gluten free meals and Vegetarian meals etc.
– Package cost includes all entrance fees and government Taxes.
– This itinerary can be upgraded to Mid Range safari or Luxury safari on request by client.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
Our crew Absolute Holiday Safaris will arrange pick up either from airport upon arrival or your Nairobi Hotel and be transferred direct to our office, meet the driver guide and depart for the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for refueling , arriving at camp in time for lunch. You will have little siesta later proceed on the first introduction game viewing in Masai Mara national reserve, returning back to Miti Mingi Eco Camp or Similar for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA FULL DAY GAME VIEWING.
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Continue with game drive till 1700hrs time for visit to the Maasai village which is optional. Dinner and overnight will be served at Miti Mingi Eco Camp or similar.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – NAKURU.
Early morning game drive before breakfast to see sunrise and tracker wildcats before returning to the camp for full breakfast, Check out and leave maasai mara for Lake Nakuru with a stopover at Lake Naivasha for optional activity at extra cost. Upon arrival at Nakuru proceed to Chester Hotel or Similar for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – ARUSHA.
Breakfast at the hotel check out and leave for a game drive at Lake Nakuru, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingos. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Drive to Nairobi with lunch enroute arriving at 1330hrs time to catch a shuttle bus to Arusha. Within 4hrs drive arrive arusha be met and transferred to Stereo Hotel or Similar where you will have dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: ARUSHA – LAKE MANYARA.
Meet with Absolute Holiday Safari guide at Arusha Hotel for safari briefing and depart Arush for Lake Manyara taking around 2hrs 30 Minutes or 3 Hours only. Arrive at Lake Manyara at the camp, Check in and have early lunch. Afternoon game drives in this impressive park widely known for the Tree Climbing Lions and Flocks of Flamingos. There several animals which inhabit in this park and it will be your day to Trance them with your Guide. After Sunset drive back to Panaroma Camp for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 6: LAKE MANYARA – NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA.
Breakfast at the camp then leave Lake Manyara for Ngorongoro Crater a distance of 3hours game drive. Arrive at the crater before 1000am for 6 hours game drive at the crater. With picnic lunch descend the crater which is the eight wonders and Host thousands of animals including the remaining black Rhinos of Tanzania. Arrive in Crater Rim in time for Picnic lunch, later start ascending and upon check out drive to Arusha where you will be dropped at your Arusha Hotel.
– Transport as per the highlights.
– Accommodation as per itinerary and can be upgraded to mid range safari or Luxury safari.
– One Night Accommodation in Arusha after safari.
– 3 meals a day while on safari
– Services of our Professional driver guide.
– All park entrance fees
– All game drives
– Transport from Nairobi – Tanzania.
– 2 litres of Mineral water each day
– Personal Insurance
– Items of personal nature
– Alcoholic & Soft drinks
– Visit to Maasai village/Any Activity at Lake Naivasha.