6 DAYS KENYA SAFARI MASAI MARA, LAKE NAKURU, LAKE.BARINGO / BOGORIA AND LAKE NAIVASHA.
Package cost from usd $1360 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax.
– Transport Customized safari van.
– Itinerary covers Nairobi, Great Maasai Mara, and Lake Nakuru, baringo & Bogoria and Hell’s gate Naivasha.
– Safari starts in Nairobi and finish in Nairobi.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off complimentary.
– Entrance Fees Covered.
– Meals will be provided L,D, B,L,D, B,L,D, B,L,D, B,L,D & B,L.
– Recommended accommodation, Miti Mingi Eco Camp, CityMax Hotel Nakuru, Sandai Resort Baringo and Lakeside Tourist Lodge Naivasha.
– Big Five Guaranteed, Flamingos, hot water springs and Hundreds of animals.
– Note: The accommodation can be changed as per the client request as well transport can be upgraded to 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley arriving at Narok town in time for early lunch. After lunch proceed to the game reserve, upon arrival check in followed by afternoon game drive from 1500 hrs until 1830 hrs, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA FULL DAY.
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA- LAKE NAKURU.
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru, lunch enroute, with scenic views of Mt. Longmont and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway. Enjoy evening at leisure in Nakuru town. Dinner and overnight at a budget hotel.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – LAKE BARINGO / BOGORIA.
After breakfast proceeds on a game drive in Lake Nakuru Park, known for its prolific birdlife including flamingoes. The park contains a sanctuary for the conservation of the white rhino while species like Cape buffalo and waterbuck can be seen near the shoreline. Drive to Lake Baringo .Dinner and overnight at a budget hotel.
DAY 5: LAKE BARINGO / BARINGO – LAKE NAIVASHA.
After breakfast depart to tour Lake Bogoria to view hot springs and geysers and flamingoes and boat ride at Lake Baringo to see the hippos and Jemps village. Enjoy hot lunch and drive to overnight in Lake Naivasha at the lodge or a budget hotel.
DAY 6: NAIVASHA – NAIROBI.
After breakfast have a nature walk in the hell’s gate national park – which is known for its wide variety of wildlife and for its scenery like the Fischer’s Tower and Central Tower columns and Hell’s Gate Gorge. The national park is also home to three geothermal power stations at Olkaria stations.- out for lunch later depart back to Nairobi – drop off Nairobi Hotel or Transfer to the airport.
– Transport in safari van with hatch roof.
– Accommodation as per itinerary.
– All meals (B L D).
– Services of our Professional Guide/Driver.
– All park entrance fees.
– All game drives.
– 2 litres of Minreral water each day.
– Complimentary pick up & drop off airport.
– Statutory taxes.
– Items of personal nature.
– Alcoholic & Soft drinks.
– Personal Insurance.
– Visit to Masai village/Boat ride at Baringo/Bogoria.