6 DAYS KENYA SAFARI MASAI MARA, LAKE NAKURU AND LAKE BARINGO / BOGORIA.
Package cost from usd $1430 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax.
– Transport Customized safari van.
– Itinerary covers Nairobi, Great Maasai mara, Lake Naivasha, Lake Nakuru, baringo & Bogoria.
– Safari starts in Nairobi and finish in Nairobi.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off complimentary.
– Entrance Fees Covered.
– Meals will be provided L, D, B, L, D, B, L, D & B, L.
– Recommended accommodation, Miti Mingi Eco Camp, CityMax Hotel Nakuru and Sandai Resort Baringo.
– Big Five Guaranteed, Flamingos, hot water springs and Hundreds of animals.
– Note: The accommodation can be changed as per the client request as well transport can be upgraded to 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
We will arrange your pick up from the point you will share with us and be transferred to our office meet your Guide for the safari. After briefing and introduction you will for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for lunch and refueling. After lunch leave Narok and drive to the reserve arriving at the camp at around 2pm check in and relax for some minutes. Proceed for an afternoon game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver guide. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA FULL DAY GAME VIEWING.
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Continue with game drive till 1700hrs time for visit to the Maasai village which is optional. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA FULL DAY GAME WATCHING.
A second day to feel the wonderful atmosphere unique to this National Park while at the same time enjoying the game playing out their normal lives before our very eyes. Since you are interested in seen the migration more time will be spend near the Mara River the point of migration. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU.
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru with lunch enroute and scenic views of Mt. Longmont and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway, also Lake Elementaita arriving Nakuru town in the evening. Dinner and overnight at the budget hotel.
DAY 5: LAKE NAKURU – LAKE BARINGO.
After breakfast in your hotel proceed for a game drive in Lake Nakuru National park, leave after lunch and proceed to Lake Baringo where upon arrival Boat trips on the lake can be organized at an extra cost. Boat ride are popular to view the hippo, crocodile and bird life. Also a visit to the Njemps tribal villages or watch them fishing from their frills papyrus boats is fun. Dinner and over night at the budget Hotel.
DAY 6: LAKE BOGORIA – NAIROBI.
Breakfast in your hotel, later proceed to Lake Bogoria, Lying between Baringo and Nakuru, is this soda lake a favorite nesting site for the flamingos and where hot sulfur springs abounds. There is also a small herd of greater kudu. After lunch leave and drive back to Nairobi. Drop of your Nairobi hotel.
– Transport in safari van with hatch roof.
– Accommodation as per itinerary.
– All meals (B L D).
– Services of our Professional Guide/Driver.
– All park entrance fees.
– All game drives.
– 2 litres of Mineral water each day.
– Complimentary pick up & drop off airport.
– Statutory taxes.
– Items of personal nature.
– Alcoholic & Soft drinks.
– Personal Insurance.
– Visit to Misai village/Boat ride at Baringo/Bogoria.