6 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI ABERDARE, LAKE NAKURU, LAKE NAIVASHA AND MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE
Package cost from usd $1895 p.p
– Minimum 2 clients or people are required to book this package.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Itinerary covers Aberdare and Mt. Kenya Region, Equator line, Thomsons falls, Subukia View point, lake Nakuru, Hells gate at Naivasha and Great Maasai mara game reserve.
– Recommended accommodation, The Ark, Lake Nakuru Lodge, Naivasha sopa resort and Mara sopa lodge.
– It start at Nairobi and end‘s in Nairobi.
– Entrance fees to all parks are covered.
– Meals and drinking water will be provided.
– You are guaranteed of the Big Five, Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard.
– The accommodation recommended can be adjusted as per the Client request and availability of the rooms.
– Holiday supplements are not covered and if booking falls on Holiday will be paid direct.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – ABERDARES NATIONAL PARK
Breakfast at your Nairobi Hotel, then pick up and be transferred to the our office for introduction to the Guide and briefing. Depart for Aberdare National Park arriving at Outspan hotel for lunch. Afternoon transfer to The Ark Hotel for floodlit game viewing. Dinner and overnight at The Ark.
DAY 2: ABERDARES NATIONAL PARK – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK.
Depart the ark hotel after breakfast and drive to Lake Nakuru via the equatror line, Thompsons fall, Subukia view point and Nakuru town arriving at the lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive will be done till sunset then return to Lake Nakuru Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: LAKE NAUKURU – LAKE NAIVASHA.
After breakfast at the lodge, check out and leave for the morning and final game drive at Lake Nakuru, visit the Rhino Sanctuary and track othe great animals that inhabit in this park. Late at around 1000am leave Lake Nakuru region for Lake Naivasha. Upon arrival check in at your lodge, evening will be spend at leisure either at the lake side or visit the floral farms. Dinner and overnight will be served at Naivasha Sopa Resort.
DAY 4: LAKE NAIVASHA – MASAI MARA.
Breakfast will be served at the resort then check out and proceed to Hell’s gate national park which is the only park in Kenya where one can walk with animals as there no predators. Choose to cycle the 11 kms down the gorge for a nature walk as you have great and amazing views of the rock layers. Later ascend to the main gate, meet the driver guide then leave Naivasha and proceed to Maasai mara game reserve. Upon arrival if time permits have an evening game rive alternatively check in at Mara Sopa Lodge for dinner and overnight.
DAY 5: MASAI MARA FULL DAY.
An extensive morning game drive is followed by a lazy restful afternoon by the poolside or another game drive. This part of the northern Serengeti is where the great wildebeest migration is resident and it will be possible to see huge herds of these animals covering much of the reserve. (optional balloon safari). Meals and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
DAY 6: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
Pre-breakfast game drive return to lodge for breakfast – check out and depart for Nairobi , arriving in the afternoon.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D, B.L.D, B.L.D ,B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes and Christmas supplement for The Ark and Lake Nakuru.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit to maasai village.
– Optional activity at lake Naivasha if any.