5 DAYS KENYA SAFARI TO MERU NATIONAL PARK AND SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE
Package cost from usd $1670 p.p
– Transport on a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser or Customized safari van.
– A Minimum of 2 clients required to book this package.
– The safari starts from Nairobi, Meru National Park, Samburu National Reseve and finish in Nairobi.
– Guaranteed game viewing and amazing view of the Land Mark of our Country Mount Kenya.
– Visit to former home of George Adamson and joy and a Visit to Adamson falls.
– Explore two unique and rearly visited park in Kenya.
– Recommended accommodation at Ikweta Safari Camp and Samburu Sopa Lodge.
– Guaranteed wildlife adventure that includes: Elephants, Buffalos, Waterbuck, Cheetahs, Leopard, Gravy’s Zebra, Reticulate Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bush Pig, Elands and a big Number of bird species.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MERU NATIONAL PARK.
Meet Absolute Holiday Safaris crew at your Nairobi Hotel or at airport, be introduced to your driver guide and a short briefing about the tour. Leave Nairobi before 0800am and driver via Equator Line where you will make the first stopover, proceed further to Meru National Park arriving in time for Hot Lunch. Little siesta following by evening game drive, the park is ideal for wildlife safari and birding watching. Track the various animals that inhabit in this National park later dinner and overnight will be served at Ikweta Safari Camp.
DAY 2: MERU NATIONAL PARK GAME VIEWING.
Our day will start with breakfast at the camp, and then leave with a picnic lunch for extensive game driver. Explore the part with your guide with a visit to Murera River and Ura River to see crocodiles, watch birds and Hippopotamus, Adamson fall as well as former home of Joy and George Adamson. Have you Picnic lunch and continue with the game drive till evening. Just to mention some of the animals that you may see in this park: Herds of Elephant, Herds of Buffalos, Black and white Rhino, Leopard, Cheetahs, Waterbuck, Bush Baby, Giraffes, Zebras, Hyena, Impalas, Kudu, Wild dog, Baboons, vervet Monkeys among others. Later Return to the camp for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MERU NATIONAL PARK – SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE.
Early Morning last game drive in this park to see the sunrise and another Number of wildlife, return to the camp for full breakfast followed by check out. Leave Meru National Park driver to Samburu National Park. Upon arrival at Samburu National Reserve check in at your Lodge, little siesta followed by evening game drive. The reserve is well supplied with water by Ewaso Nyiro River and you will be lucky to spot a large Number of wildlife that come to drink water from this River. After game driver Return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: FULL DAYS GAME TRACKING.
Breakfast at the lodge, you guide will arrange for the picnic lunches and by 0800am leave for a full day game viewing. Search for the unique species of animals that inhabit in this same reserve such as The gravy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Necked Generuk and Biesa onyx. There also other animal species that are popular and can be found in the other parks and reserves in Kenya, they include Lion, Lioness, buffalos, Cheetahs, Zebra among others. Break for the Picnic lunch with the reserve and continue up to 1700hrs. Leave the park for an optional activity with the local community either Visit to the Village or for a camel ride. Dinner and overnight at your Samburu Lodge.
DAY 5: SAMBURU – NAIROBI.
Early morning and Final Game drive within Samburu National Reserve, by 0900 am return to the Lodge for the full breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped at the Nairobi Hotel or be transferred to airport to catch your flight back home or to other destinations.
– Accommodation full board as per the itinerary.
– Entrance fees and government taxes.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Services of professional and knowledgeable driver guide.
– 2 liters of bottled water each day.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off after safari from/to airport.
– Things of personal Nature use.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Any optional activity taken.
– Drinks both alcoholic and Beverages.
– Tip to the crew.