5 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI SWEETWATERS, LAKE NAKURU AND MASAI MARA.
Package cost from usd $1720 p.p
– Minimum 2 clients.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Itinerary covers sweet waters, Equator line, Thomsons falls, Subukia View point, lake Nakuru and Great Maasai mara.
– Recommended accommodation, Serena sweet waters tented camp, Lake Nakuru Lodge and Mara sopa lodge.
– Safari starts in Nairobi and end at Nairobi.
– Guaranteed of the big five, chimpanzee and hundreds of other animal.
– Pick up from airport upon arrival and drop off after safari are complimentary services.
– Entrance fee to all parks, meals and drinking water included.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – OL PAJETA CONSERVANCY.
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel or from airport, be introduced to your guide then depart Nairobi for Ol pajeta Conservancy which is situated between the foot hills of the Aberdare National Park. Arrive in time for Early lunch, check in followed by little siesta before proceeding for an evening game drive.
Visit the Chimpanzee sanctuary where this abused animals are rehabilitated, be ready to come face to face with the primates, you are also guaranteed of spotting the black Rhinos. In the evening watch the animals as they come to drink water at the nearby waterholes.
Dinner and overnight at the serene sweet waters tented Camps.
DAY 2: SWEETWATERS – LAKE NAKURU.
After breakfast, leave the region with a view of Mount Kenya with a stopover at the equator Line and Thomson falls for an optional activity. Drive via subukia view point to Nakuru arriving in time for Lunch. You will have evening game drive to the endangered Rhinos as here we have a sanctuary as well for the black and white Rhino’s. Search for Flamingos among other animals before returning to the lodge for dinner, night game viewing from your balcony and overnight.
DAY 3: LAKE NAKURU – MASAI MARA.
Breakfast and final game viewing in Lake Nakuru national park leave for Maasai Mara arriving at lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge or Similar.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA FULL DAY.
An extensive morning game drive is followed by a lazy restful afternoon by the poolside or another game drive. This part of the northern Serengeti is where the great wildebeest migration is resident and it will be possible to see huge herds of these animals covering much of the reserve. (Optional balloon safari). Meals and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
DAY 5: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
Pre-breakfast game drive return to lodge for breakfast – check out and depart for Nairobi, arriving in the afternoon.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D, B.L.D, B.L.D, B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit to maasai village on day 2 evening.
– Optional activity at Lake Naivasha if any.