5 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI MASAI MARA, LAKE NAKURU AND AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK.
Package cost from usd $1510 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax.
– Transport Customized safari van.
– Accommodation properties, Mara Sopa Lodge, Lake Nakuru lodge and Amboseli Sopa Lodge.
– Accommodation recommended is subject to availability otherwise a similar lodge.
– This tour covers three Parks and you are guaranteed of the Big Five.
– The tour Cover best of Kenya parks and will give one a great experience.
– It starts in Nairobi but can end either in Nairobi, Namanga Border or Emali to connect a bus to Mombasa.
– Pick up and drop off are complimentary, be ready to meet our driver at airport.
– Entrance fees, meals and water included.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
8.30 a.m. Pick up from hotel in Nairobi and depart for the Masai Mara Game Reserve, via the view-point of the Great Rift Valley and Narok town for lunch. On arrival proceed for a game drive, tracking various animal species and birds with your driver/guide. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA.
After breakfast proceed on a full day of game viewing within the reserve. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. Break for your picnic lunch at the hippo pool, looking out for hippos and crocodile. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – NAKURU.
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. After breakfast, depart the Mara region for Nakuru, lunch enroute, with scenic views of Mt. Longmont and Lake Naivasha from afar on the main highway, upon arrival at Lake Nakuru Evening game drive till sunset. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK.
Pre Morning game driver, back to the lodge for full breakfast check out and leave Lake Nakuru via Lake Naivasha for Optional Activity and proceed to Amboseli National Park. Have evening game drive till sunset, back to the Lodge for Dinner and overnight at lodge
DAY 5: AMBOSELI HALF DAY.
Early breakfast 0600 is and proceed for an extended game viewing in this park which contains swamp grounds in which elephants and hippos bathe in abundance. A variety of plains game, antelopes and birds can also be seen and Mt. Kilimanjaro peak too if weather conditions permit .You return to the camp for lunch and return back to Nairobi.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D, B.L.D, B.L.D, B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit to Maasai village on day 2 evening.
– Optional activity at Lake Naivasha if any.