5 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI ABERDARE, LAKE NAKURU AND MASAI MARA.
Package cost from usd $1700 p.p
– Minimum 2 clients.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Itinerary covers Aberdare and Mt. Kenya Region, Equator line, Thomsons falls, Subukia View point, lake Nakuru and Great Maasai mara.
– Recommended accommodation, Treetops or The Ark, Lake Nakuru Lodge and Mara sopa lodge.
– It start at Nairobi and end‘s in Nairobi.
– Entrance fees to all parks are covered.
– Meals and drinking water will be provided.
– You are guaranteed of the Big Five, Lion, Elephant, Buffalo, Rhino and Leopard.
– The accommodation recommended can be adjusted as per the Client request and availability of the rooms.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – ABERDARES NATIONAL PARK / TREETOPS.
Breakfast at your Nairobi Hotel, then pick up and be transferred to the our office for introduction to the Guide and briefing. Depart for the tree hotel arriving at Outspan hotel for lunch. Afternoon transfer to treetops lodge for floodlit game viewing. Dinner and overnight at treetops lodge.
DAY 2: ABERDARES NP – LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK.
Depart treetops hotel after breakfast and leave for Lake Nakuru arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Lake Nakuru lodge.
DAY 3: LAKE NAKURU – MASAI MARA.
Breakfast and final game viewing in lake Nakuru national park leave for Maasai Mara arriving at lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge or Similar.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA FULL DAY.
An extensive morning game drive is followed by a lazy restful afternoon by the poolside or another game drive. This part of the northern Serengeti is where the great wildebeest migration is resident and it will be possible to see huge herds of these animals covering much of the reserve. (optional balloon safari). Meals and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge.
DAY 5: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
Pre-breakfast game drive return to lodge for breakfast – check out and depart for Nairobi , arriving in the afternoon.
– Park Entrance fees.
– Accommodation on the specified lodges or similar.
– Meals L.D,B.L.D,B.L.D,B.L.
– Transportation as mentioned in the tour description.
– All activities as mentioned in the tour description.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 2 litre of water each day while on a safari.
– Government taxes.
– Complimentary pick up upon arrival.
– Other personal items.
– Tips & Porterage.
– Visa fees (if applicable).
– Travel insurance.
– Accommodation in Nairobi if any.
– Visit to maasai village on day 2 evening.
– Optional activity at lake Naivasha if any.