5 DAYS KENYA BUDGET SAFARI MASAI MARA, LAKE NAIVASHA, MT.KENYA REGION, SWEETWATERS AND NAIROBI.
Package cost from usd $1170 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax required to book this package.
– Transport on a customized safari van and can be upgraded to 4×4 on request.
– Itinerary starts in Nairobi and Finish in Nairobi.
– Guaranteed visit to great Maasai mara, Lake Naivasha, Mount Kenya region and Nairobi.
– Complimentary pick up to welcome you, be transferred direct to office or your Nairobi Hotel if any.
– Complimentary drop off with a best wish to your next destination or for your flight Home.
– Meals are provided as per the client dietary, Halal food, Vegan meals, gluten free meals and Vegetarian meals etc.
– Package cost includes all entrance fees and government Taxes.
– Recommended Accommodation at Miti Mingi Eco Camp, Lakeside Tourist Lodge Naivasha and Mount Kenya Country Club.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA.
Pick up will be arranged either from airport or Nairobi by our staff. Meet the guide at office and be briefed of the safari and introduced to the driver guide. Start the safari between 0800am to 0845am with a first stop over at the view point to see the escarpment wall and second stopover at Narok Town for Early Lunch. From Narok covers a distance of 2 hours drive to reach Miti Mingi Eco camp located few Minutes drive to Oloolomutiek gate. Check in, little siesta followed by evening game drive till sunset. Dinner and overnight will be served at Miti Mingi Eco Camp.
DAY 2: FULL DAY GAME TRACKING.
Our days starts with the breakfast at the camp & by 0800am we leave the with picnic lunches for extensive game drive. The landscape here is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills. The reserve is the best park for game in Kenya as it has an extensive road and track network which allows for close range viewing and photography. A game drive to Mara River which is point of Migration and point to spot the crocodiles and hippopotamus is always emphasized by our guides, Break for your picnic lunch after viewing the hippos and crocodile. Game drive will continue till 1700hrs, get out of the pack for 2hrs optional activities. Dinner and overnight provided.
DAY 3: EARLY MORNING GAME – NAIVASHA.
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive to track the wildcats as they hunt and kill very early in the morning, if you are lucky you will witness a hunt and a kill.0930am back to the camp for full breakfast later leave Maasai mara region for Naivasha. Upon arrival Optional activity at the lake. You will spend the evening at Leisure. Dinner and overnight at Naivasha Sopa Resort.
DAY 4: NAIVASHA – MT.KENYA REGION.
After breakfast go for a game drive at Hell’s gate, you will decide either to Cycle the 11kms down the Gorge or to go with your Guide. Down the Gorge you will meet a Guide for a Great Nature Walk. The Guides are paid usd $20 direct per each group. Later ascend and driver To Nyeri with a Lunch Enroute. Dinner and overnight at Mt. Kenya Country Club.
DAY 5: MT.KENYA – SWEETWATERS – NAIROBI.
After Breakfast at the County Club, check out and driver to sweet waters for a game drive at olpajeta conservancy where you will have a chance to see the black Rhino and the Chimpanzees face to face. Later leave the region with lunch enroute back to Nairobi, upon arrival drop off your Nairobi Hotel.
– Park entrance fees.
– Accommodation on self – contained tents/hotels with hot water shower.
– 3 meal a day while on safari L, D.B, L, D and B, L.
– A professional driver/guide.
– 1 litre of mineral water each day on safari.
– Complimentary pick up from airport.
– All game drives.
– Travel insurance.
– Other personal items.
– Visit to maasai village.
– Drinks e.g. beers and beverages