4 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI MASAI MARA GAME RESERVE AND LAKE NAKURU.
Package cost from usd $1020 p.p joining a Group
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
– All big five Guarantee
– Daily Departure available and guaranteed upon confirmation.
– No minimum number or Maximum number of clients required to book this tour.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The trip start in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province , the great maasai Mara famous for the annual migration July to October, Lake Nakuru and end at Nairobi.
– Professional and knowledgeable guide guaranteed.
– Recommended accommodation at Mara Sopa Lodge and Lake Nakuru Lodge
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA 3 HRS GAME DRIVE.
We Absolute Holiday Safaris will arrange your pick up either from airport or your Nairobi hotel and transfer you to our office, be introduced to the driver guide and other group members. By 0830am to 0845am depart for Maasai Mara with a stopover at the view point for the view of the Great Rift Valley Escarpment wall. Later descend the escarpment and travel on it to Narok town for early lunch. Afternoon driver to Maasai Mara game reserve arriving at Mara Sopa Lodge, check in, little siesta then evening game drive till sunset. Return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight, before sleeping you can enjoy the bonfire with the Maasai warriors.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA 8 HRS GAME DRIVE.
Breakfast at the lodge then before 0800am leave with packed lunch for extensive 8 hours game viewing. Maasai Mara game reserve as the highest number of different species and you will be lucky to see hundreds of them. A game drive to Mara River is compulsory, if it will be during great migration time you will witness the same otherwise you will see crocodiles and hippos at the river. Picnic lunch inside the park then continue with the game drive till 1700hrs. Leave the park for at least 2 hours optional activity. You will choose to relax at the lodge swimming pool, Take a nature walk with Maasai warriors or visit the Maasai village, later Dinner and overnight will be served at Mara Sopa Lodge or Similar.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU.
Early morning game drive from 0630am to 0830am, return to the lodge for full breakfast. Check out and leave Maasai Mara for Lake Nakuru with lunch enrourte, View of Mount Longonot and optional activity at Lake Naivasha if interested such as boat ride at the Lake. Drive to Lake Nakuru where you will have a game drive enroute to Lake Nakuru Lodge where you will have dinner and overnight.
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – NAIROBI 3-4HRS GAME DRIVE.
After breakfast at the lodge have another game drive at Lake Nakuru which is famous for flamingos and a sanctuary for the endangered species both black and white Rhinoceros. Sometime the flamingos are very few but you are guaranteed of seeing the Rhinos among other Big 4. Lake Nakuru is not a big park and within 4 hours you will have seen enough. Later leave the park with lunch enroute and drive back to Nairobi where Absolute Holiday Safaris crew will transfer you to airport or drop you at your Nairobi Hotel.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Entrance fee.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Complimentary pick up/Drop.
– Services of a professional and knowledgeable driver guide.
– Accommodation as per the itinerary.
– 1 Litre of Mineral water each day.
– Meals first day L, D, full days B, L, D and last day B, L.
– Things of personal use e. toothpaste/brush, Repellents or ointments
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters
– Any optional activity