4 DAYS KENYA GREAT SAFARI TO GREAT MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE ONLY.
Package cost from usd $480 p.p joining a Group
– Daily Departure available and guaranteed upon confirmation.
– No minimum number or Maximum number of clients required to book this tour.
– Solo Traveler, groups, friends all are welcomed and guaranteed to meet other traveling buddies.
– The trip start in Nairobi, Cover the Great Rift Valley Province , the great maasai Mara famous for the annual migration July to October and finish at Nairobi.
– Professional and knowledgeable guide guaranteed.
– Group size to be maintained at 7 clients per safari van.
– Upgrade of Accommodation can be done to Maasai Mara Enkorok Mara Camp Ltd, Olmoran Tented Camp, Jambo Mara Lodge or Mara Sopa Lodge.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
The trip starts with arranged pick up either from Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International airport or Nairobi Hotel by Absolute Holiday Safaris, then be transferred to the office where you will meet the driver guide and be introduced to other group members. Start the tour between 0830am to 0845am with a first stopover at the view point to see the Great Rift Valley escarpment wall. Descend the escarpment and travel on it to Narok Town where you will have an early lunch. Upon arrival at Maasai Mara game reserve you will proceed to Miti Mingi Eco Camp, check in, little siesta followed by evening game drive till sunset. This will be the introductory game drive later return to the Camp for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA FULL DAY GAME VIEWING.
Our day starts with full breakfast at the camp then with packed picnic lunch we leave the camp before 0800am for a 8 hours game viewing. We request our clients to make sure their cameras are full charged and they have enough water for the day. We will have the game drive till we reach Mara River which is the point of the great annual migration between July to October. If it will be migration time you will be among those who will witness the crossing, otherwise you will see the crocodiles and hippopotamus. Break for picnic lunch and continue with the game drive till 1700hrs, after long hours in the park you will have two hours optional activity either visit to Maasai village, Take a nature walk or relax at the camp. Dinner and overnight will be served at the camp starting at 1900hrs onwards.
DAY 3: ANOTHER FULL DAY GAME VIEWING.
This will be the second day of 8 hours game viewing and you will again leave the camp with packed lunch and before 0800am. Embark on a different route to try and see if you will be lucky to see any different animal that you may have missed on the first full day. Enjoy the drive and game viewing on this savannah grass land game reserve. You will finish the day at 1700hrs and relax at the camp or decide to take another optional activity, late have buffet dinner followed by overnight at the camp.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
By 0600am have a cup of Tea/Coffee then depart for the early morning game drive, see the sunrise and if lucky you will be able to see the wildcats when they are active. Normally the lions, Cheetah and the Leopard really hunt very early in the morning. Between 0830am to 0900am leave the park for full breakfast at the camp, later check out and drive back to Nairobi. Upon arrival Absolute Holiday Safaris crew will arrange your drop off at your place or be transferred direct to airport.
– Transport on a customized safari van.
– Entrance fee.
– Game drives.
– 3 Meals a day.
– Complimentary pick up/Drop.
– 3 Nights accommodation at the camp.
– 1 Liter of Mineral water each day.
– Things of personal use e. toothpaste/brush, Repellents or ointments
– Drinks both alcohol and beverages
– Tip to the crew e.g. Guide, Cook & porters
– Any optional activity