3 DAYS KENYA TENTED CAMP SAFARI MAASAI MARA – ENTUMOTO SAFARI CAMP
Package cost from usd $1840 p.p
– Transport on a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser
– A minimum of two clients required to book this Trip, a solo traveler to pay Supplement.
– Safari starts in Nairobi to Masai mara Game reserve by road and end back in Nairobi.
– Full board accommodation, game drive at the conservancy and Sundowner on day one.
– The accommodation to be secured at entumoto Toto Camp.
– Guaranteed safari upon confirmation by Absolute Holiday Safaris staff.
– Accommodation can be done at similar tented Camp like Mara West Camp.
– Conservancy fees also covered by the package.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MASAI MARA.
Absolute Holidays Safari will arrange your Pick up from Airport or Nairobi Hotel by 0700am, be introduced to the driver guide and departure for Masai Mara. Make a Stopover at the Great Rift Valley Escarpment wall, descend the wall and drive to Narok Town and further to Sekenani Gate. Proceed to Entumoto Safari Camp arriving in Time for hot lunch, check in followed by little siesta at your tent. You will have evening game drive at the conservancy and sundowner returning to the camp for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: FULL DAY GAME DRIVE
Early breakfast at the camp, then with your guide leave with picnic lunch for a full day game drive at Maasai Mara game reserve. Tracking the animal’s upto Mara River or Talek River to see the Hippopotamus and crocodiles, Picnic lunch at the picnic site then continue with the game drive till 1700hrs, return to the camp for optional activity, you will decide either to visit the maasai village or have another Sundowner, return to the camp for dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA – NAIROBI.
Early morning with Absolute Holiday Safari guide have a morning game drive with the conservancy or Masai Mara game reserve, return to the camp for full breakfast, check out and driver back to Nairobi where you will be dropped at your Nairobi Hotel or be transferred to direct to airport to catch a flight to other Destination.
– Transport on 4×4 land cruiser.
– Accommodation full board.
– Entrance fees, Conservancy fees and all Government Taxes.
– 2 liters of Mineral water each day.
– Services of professional and knowledgeable Guide.
– Pick up from airport and drop off after safari.
– Things of personal Nature.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Drinks both alcoholic and beverages.
– Tip to the crew.