3 DAYS KENYA SAFARI TO MERU NATIONAL PARK
Package cost from usd $930 p.p
– Transport on a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser or Customized safari van.
– A Minimum of 2 clients required to book this package.
– The pack is located approximately 348kilometres from the capital City Nairobi.
– Guaranteed game viewing and amazing view of the Land Mark of our Country Mount Kenya.
– Visit to former home of George Adamson and joy.
– Visit to Adamson falls
– Guaranteed wildlife adventure that includes: Elephants, Buffalos, Waterbuck, Cheetahs, Leopard, Gravy’s Zebra, Reticulate Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bush Pig, Elands and a big Number of bird species.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MERU NATIONAL PARK.
Meet Absolute Holiday Safaris crew at your Nairobi Hotel or at airport, be introduced to your driver guide and a short briefing about the tour. Leave Nairobi before 0800am and driver via Equator Line where you will make the first stopover, proceed further to Meru National Park arriving in time for Hot Lunch. Little siesta following by evening game drive, the park is ideal for wildlife safari and birding watching. Track the various animals that inhabit in this National park later dinner and overnight will be served at Ikweta Safari Camp.
DAY 2: MERU NATIONAL PARK GAME VIEWING.
Our day will start with breakfast at the camp, and then leave with a picnic lunch for extensive game driver. Explore the part with your guide with a visit to Murera River and Ura River to see crocodiles, watch birds and Hippopotamus, Adamson fall as well as former home of Joy and George Adamson. Have you Picnic lunch and continue with the game drive till evening. Just to mention some of the animals that you may see in this park: Herds of Elephant, Herds of Buffalos, Black and white Rhino, Leopard, Cheetahs, Water buck, Bush Baby, Giraffes, Zebras, Hyena, Impalas, Kudu, Wild dog, Baboons, vervet Monkeys among others. Later Return to the camp for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 3: MERU NATIONAL PARK – NAIROBI.
Early Morning last game drive in this park to see the sunrise and another Number of wildlife, return to the camp for full breakfast followed by check out. Leave Meru National Park and driver back to Nairobi where you will either be transferred direct to airport or dropped at Nairobi at Nairobi Hotel.
– Accommodation full board as per the itinerary.
– Entrance fees and government taxes.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Services of professional and knowledgeable driver guide.
– 2 liters of bottled water each day.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off after safari from/to airport.
– Things of personal Nature use.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Any optional activity taken.
– Drinks both alcoholic and Beverages.
– Tip to the crew.