Kenya adventure safaris
3 DAYS KENYA SAFARI TO MERU NATIONAL PARK.
2 Pax from usd $600 p.p joining
4 Pax from usd $460 p.p joining
6 Pax from usd $420 p.p joining
– Transport on a comfortable Customized safari van.
– At least 2 pax is required to book Kenya safari to Meru national park.
– Meru national park is located approximately 348 kilometers from the capital city Nairobi.
– Guaranteed safari game viewing and an amazing view of the Land Mark of our Country Mount Kenya.
– Visit the former home of George Adamson and joy.
– Visit Adamson falls
– Guaranteed African wildlife adventure that includes: Elephants, Buffalos, Waterbuck, Cheetahs, Leopard, Gravy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Bush Pig, Elands, and a big number of bird species.
Kenya adventure safaris are the adventurous, affordable African safari tour that covers the best destinations Kenya safari. We have several Kenya safari package for Kenya adventure safaris and our main focus is a Kenya safari to Meru national park for a great African wildlife adventure and amazing views of the Mount Kenya Region.
DAY 1: KENYA SAFARI TO MERU NATIONAL PARK.
The Kenya safari package will start with a scheduled pick from your Nairobi area and be transferred to our office to start the Kenya safari to Meru national park arriving at Ikweta Safari camp in time for early lunch. Little siesta at the campsite then leaves for the first African wildlife adventure safari. Meru National park is wild and beautiful with a great number of African wildlife making it the best destinations Kenya safari for thrilling Kenya adventure safaris. Enjoy the safari drive and scenery as you transverse the park in search of the animals and birds that inhabit here, late return to Ikweta Safari Camp for Dinner, Bonfire, and overnight.
DAY 2: SAFARI MERU NATIONAL PARK.
Early breakfast at the campsite as you enjoy amazing views, our Kenya safari package is scheduled for a full day extensive safari drive. Leave the campsite equipped with packed picnic lunches as transverse Meru national park from one area to another crossing valley and may rivers that bisect this National Park.
The Kenya adventure safaris are not complete without a visit to Adamson fall and the former home of Joy and Adamson for a great African safari tour, enjoy each moment of the day, African wildlife adventure, Birds watching along the river banks, and scenic views of Meru National park.
With awesome African safari tour memories, our day Kenya safari to Meru national park will end with an optional activity from the campsite, Dinner, Bonfire as you share stories with other tourists and overnight.
DAY 3: DESTINATIONS NAIROBI.
Early morning before breakfast schedule a safari drive for the final Kenya safari to Meru national park, if the weather permits enjoy the sunrise and track the predators as they prepare to hunt the prey while grazing on the wet grass. Kenya safari package will take us back to the campsite to enjoy a full breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi where our Kenya safari guide will drop you at your destination.
– Accommodation full board as per the itinerary.
– Entrance fees and government taxes.
– Game drives as per the itinerary.
– Services of professional and knowledgeable driver guide.
– 2 liters of bottled water each day.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off after safari from/to airport.
– Things of personal Nature use.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Any optional activity taken.
– Drinks both alcoholic and Beverages.
– Tip to the crew.