3 DAYS KENYA LODGE SAFARI SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE.
Package cost from usd $780 p.p
– Minimum of 2 pax required to book this package
– Transport in a customized safari van with an open roof for game viewing
– Itinerary covers the Northern part of Kenya.
– Safari starts and ends in Nairobi.
– Entrance fees and government taxes covered.
– Guaranteed of the 4 big Five as in Samburu there no Rhinos at all.
DAY 1: NAIROBI – SAMBURU NATIONAL RESERVE.
After breakfast at your Nairobi Hotel you will meet Absolute Holiday Safaris staff and the driver guide for briefing and introduction to the Guide. Depart Nairobi for Samburu which is located northern of Kenya, driver via Equator line and reach Kikuyu farms. Upon arrival at Samburu National Reserve check in at your Lodge, little siesta followed by evening game drive. The reserve is well supplied with water by Ewaso Nyiro river and you will be lucky to spot a large Number of wildlife that come to drink water from this River. After game driver Return to the lodge for Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2: FULL DAYS GAME TRACKING.
Breakfast at the lodge, you guide will arrange for the picnic lunches and by 0800am leave for a full day game viewing. Search for the unique species of animals that inhabit in this same reserve such as The gravy’s Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Necked Generuk and Biesa onyx. There also other animal species that are popular and can be found in the other parks and reserves in Kenya, they include Lion, Lioness, bufallos, Cheetahs, Zebra among others. Break for the Picnic lunch with the reserve and continue upto 1700hrs. Leave the park for an optional activity with the local community either Visit to the Village or for a camel ride. Dinner and overnight at your Samburu Lodge.
DAY 3: SAMBURU – NAIROBI.
Early morning and Final Game drive within Samburu National Reserve, by 0900am return to the Lodge for the full breakfast, check out and drive back to Nairobi where you will be dropped at the Nairobi Hotel or be transferred to airport to catch your flight back home or to other destinations.
– Transport as per the highlights.
– Two Night accommodation at the safari lodge.
– 2 litres of bottled water each day per person.
– Pick up upon arrival and drop off after safari.
– Entrance fees.
– Services of English Speaking Guide.
– All Government Taxes.
– Things of client’s personal use.
– Drinks both beer and beverages.
– Any Optional activity.
– Personal Travel Insurance.
– Tip to the crew.