2 DAYS LAKE NAIVASHA AND MT.LONGONOT
Package cost from usd $440 p.p
– Minimum 2 pax required to book this package
– Transport on a customized safari van and can be upgraded to 4×4 on request.
– Itinerary starts in Nairobi and Finish in Nairobi.
– Guaranteed visit to Hell’s gate at Naivasha, Crescent Island Nature walk and Mt. Longonot Hiking.
– Complimentary pick up to welcome you, be transferred direct to office or your Nairobi Hotel if any.
– Complimentary drop off with a best wish to your next destination or for your flight Home.
– Meals are provided as per the client dietary, Halal food, Vegan meals, gluten free meals and Vegetarian meals etc.
– Package cost includes all entrance fees and government Taxes.
– Recommended Accommodation at Lakeside Tourist Lodge Naivasha.
Pick up from you Nairobi Hotel/Residence then drive to Lake Naivasha via View Point where you will make a stopover for at least 15 minutes to 20 Minutes. Upon arrival at the Naivasha Check In at Lakeside Tourist lodge Naivasha… Activities as below:
This Hell’s Gate National Park is famous for its hot springs and raptor breeding grounds. The park sits south of Lake Naivasha, approximately 90 kilometers from Nairobi. Despite its alarming name, Hell’s gate happens to be one of Kenya’s most panoramic parks and one of the only two parks that one can walk, ride bicycles, rock climb and camp within the park .After all activities at hell’s gate proceed for hot lunch at one of the restaurant.
Afternoon proceed to the lake and cross with a boat to crescent island. Take a nature walk to look for the abundant birdlife, including pelicans, cormorants and fish-eagles. Keep a look out too for herds of wildebeest, waterbuck, zebra and gazelle. There are more animals per acre on Crescent Island than any other park in Kenya. Later drive back to Lakeside Tourist Lodge.
DAY 2: MT. LONGONOT – NAIROBI
Leave the camp after breakfast or for breakfast somewhere else before proceeding to Mt.Longonot gate where you will get the guide to take you up the Mountain.
Mt Longonot is just less than 9100 feet above sea level with a tree filled interior and a lonesome steam vent to the northeast. A climb up Mount Longonot is an ideal day trip, Best time to visit / travel is the months of January to April and from September to December.
The mountain can be navigated in two ways: A straight ascend to the top and back down or reaching the top and circumnavigating the crater rim. The crater has a circumference of 7.2Km the walking trail runs from the park entrance up to the crater rim, and continues in a loop encircling the crater. The hiking is about 8–9 km long but very steep, which takes around 3 to 4 hrs.
Later leave Mt. Longonot and drive back to Nairobi.
– Pick-up & drop off at hotel
– Meals L, D and B, L
– Boat ride to Crescent Island
– Services of an English speaking professionals – driver & tour guide
– 2 litre Mineral water and lunch at Crater Lake
– Game viewing and park entrance fees as per itinerary
– One night Accommodation at Naivasha.
– All Personal Expenses such drinks, Laundry etc
– Tips to staff e.g. gratuities to Driver/Guide
– Travelers insurance
– Any expense not expressly specified above