Fourteen falls are located near Kilimambogo along Thika – Garissa road, you will leave Nairobi either in the morning or afternoon and drive approximately 65kms via Thika Town.
Upon arrival you will meet the local guide for the day activities and guiding.
- Get information first about the name fourteen falls.
- Short boat ride, the boat guide use a long pole to guide and move the boat towards the heart of the waterfall.
- Nature walk at the base of the 25foot water drop.
- Bird watching and photography
- Swimming/diving by locals
You will spend a couple of Hours later say bye bye to your guide and with your driver drive back to Nairobi. You may stopover at the shopping malls or a restaurant for your Lunch. Upon arrival be transferred to airport or drop off at your Hotel.
1 pax Nonresident usd $115
2 pax Nonresident usd $75 per person
3 pax nonresident usd $50 per person
4 pax nonresident usd $42 per person Joining.
- Transport from Nairobi back to Nairobi.
- Entrance fee
- 1 Litre Drinking water
- Tip to the crew Driver Guide and Local Guide at the water falls
- Personal Travel Insurance.
- Any other optional activity undertaken.