Pick up from your Nairobi hotel in the morning at 0630 hrs Depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru National Park through The Great African Rift Valley arriving before 0900am .Enter the park for the game drive.Hot lunch at lake nakuru lodge.
Lake Nakuru is Kenya's most visited National Park. Located 160km and 2½ hours from Nairobi, the park is an important Ramsar site and home to thousands of different bird species.
The 188sq km Lake Nakuru is the only KWS-administered reserve that is fully enclosed. Once just a bird sanctuary, Lake Nakuru is now the best place in Kenya to see the highly protected black and white rhino. Among other animals found in the park include rhino, lion, leopard, flamingos, Egyptian geese, waterbuck, giraffe, hyena, buffalo, baboons, vervet monkeys, gazelles.
After lunch game drive untill 1600hrs. Leave Lake for Nairobi arriving late in the evening. Drop off at your respective hotel .
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus with a game viewing roof hatch and UHF radio
- Game drives for the tour
- Driver tour guide experienced in game spotting.
- Fuel, driver and car park fees, driver's allowance.
- All park entry fees for clients and lunch at lake nakuru lodge.
THE PACKAGE PRICE EXCLUDES:
- All Personal Expenses such drinks, Laundry etc
- Tips to staff e.g. gratuities to Driver/Guide.
- Travelers insurance
- Any expense not expressly specified above.